Vehicle Pool Full Error

GTA V version? Latest version
Up to date? Yes
Legit or Pirate copy? Legit
Steam/CD/Social Club? Steam
Windows version? Running on a windows PC, yes.
Did you try to delete caches.xml and try again? Yes, wiped the cache.
Error screenshot (if any) http://prntscr.com/uotqq3
System specifications i5 7600k, Palit GeForce 1060
What did you do to get this issue? Nothing, random issue happening to 4+ people right now.
What server did you get this issue on? Zero-Sum, happening to a lot of us.
CitizenFX crash zip file7d73734b-b8e7-4ad2-b52b-0d697653a97e.dmp (7.2 MB)
CitizenFX.log fileCitizenFX_log_2020-09-27T163601.log (860.1 KB)
.dmp files/report IDs7d73734b-b8e7-4ad2-b52b-0d697653a97e.dmp (7.2 MB)

Tried wiping cache, googling and finding the parameter in the error, with no success…

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the Cfx.re community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

1 Like

We have same problem.
All of our users have random crashes with this same error.
In principle my gameconfig.xml did not have that parameter, but I saw that in the FiveM github they were found in the file, so I added it manually. Unfortunately this does not solve anything and we are desperate.
We can’t find the cause of this, it happens anywhere in the city, randomly without doing anything concrete.

As much as I search, I cannot find information about this.

I hope someone can give light to our path.

Still nothing, the error disappeared into thin air after a full cache clear and a bunch of playtime.
Some still get it though.

I have managed to solve it by removing the parked vehicles. It seems that too many spawned in the same area and that caused the crash.
I feel my English, I’m using google

So what you tell is if we remove the parked vehicles it will mabye work?

our server has the same problem about 30 people suffer from it

with a high number of players, some cannot enter the server, so far these are mainly the same people in 3 days. How can this be solved? This has been around for some time now.

Lowering the amount of vehicles seems to have helped for us aswell.
If they can’t enter the server, they will have to clear their cache, which fixed it temporarily for us.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.