[VEHICLE] [PAID] 204s Hurricane

Presenting 204s Hurricane, a ride that pays homage to the good old American-made SUVs of the '90s while adding a hint of modern flair. It’s a nostalgic journey with a twist, boasting classic design elements alongside modern touches like stunning LED taillights, doors that open upward like a certain Italian sports car, and sharp, contemporary wheels.

204s Hurricane is a playful nod to the past with a wink to the present, offering a unique and stylish driving experience. Step into this throwback with a twist and cruise in retro-futuristic style that’ll turn heads and make you smile. It’s a blast from the past that keeps up with the times - 204s Hurricane.

Priced at just $10, you can find it here. https://w204s-toy-factory.tebex.io/package/5960551

This is also available in our $25/mo subscription.

Before posting a new release, please make sure to thoroughly read the Release Rules and F.A.Q

If you’re selling your resource, please include the following information at the end of your post:

Code is accessible Yes/No N/A
Subscription-based Yes/No N/A
Lines (approximately) Number of lines N/A
Requirements Requirements N/A
Support Yes/No Yes

(For releases without code the not applicable fields can be written as N/A)

1 Like

Are these CFX lock ? As these are vehicles , having them CFX lock will be a pain as we can not pack them into there own resources?

Yes, they are CFX Encrypted.

Well guess no good for me , then as most servers are not going to add them in a single resource.

1 Like

No worries. Keeping my content protected is important to me.

The only benefit this really provides is the loading time of the server… unless you’ve reached the resources cap…

Ya, but some server like stuff tidy , like Vehicles in a Vehicle folder, , Scripts in a few named folder and that, I just don’t see the point in cfx vehicles, if i buy 100 vehicles i have to have 100 separate resources its pointless.

Totally agree, but many of these “lore car packs” are all separated…

I’ve already caught someone on a website trying to resell this $10 vehicle for $20. Keeping things escrowed will help prevent people from getting scammed.

too true, but 1 pack for all cars is so much better than 10 packs for 10 cars.