Vehicle Kits - Wheel Stancer, Nitro Kits, Custom Engine and Turbo!

did you add it to your data base and items in if you have a weight inventory ?

for those who are using the NEWST qb-core - this script will not work for you

1 Like

why? what is not work?

can we get an update for the new qbcore?

2 Likes

How to remove the item check and use the stancer menu without the item

You can always use the original Vstancer [Release][C#] VStancer

@{JKBRITHZ(JC3~UGI}IT

Help me, thank you

Something weird is going on with the stancer…earlier this morning was working fine. Later on started to get ‘‘no unlocked vehicle’’ or the tyre width doesn’t even take effect. Any fix for it ?

it should work

the problem you seen must be the wheel width does not trigger the update instantly, was fixed now.
or you probably installed default wheels. by default the GTA native for wheel widths works only if you have custom WHEELS.

1 Like

@Renzuzu Welcome back bro! i was wondering were you ran off to, without saying anything.

Thanks Renzu, is there a way to apply the width for front or back wheel ? I would be a cool feature.

Another thing for the Nitro Script. How can i use the Purge when the car is not accelerating ? It still uses nos and the purge will work, only when the car is stopped.

@Renzuzu can you help me, its not saying the stance settings. after server restart the settings are reverted to normal.
im using the latest esx_garage thats comes with the legacy 1.8 deployer if that helps at all

if i store the vehicle the nitro is gone

Ive got the opposite, nitro saves, but stancekit doesnt

what is your garage script?

Esx_garage, that comes with 1.8 legacy

@Renzuzu when i get the vehicle out of garage the nitro is not showing but when i restart the script its start to show. what do i need to show the nitro without restarting the script?

Where i can find renzu_progressbar ?

How can i make 2 keys for purge and nos ?