Using old FXServer build instead of a new version

Hello there

I want to ask if I could use an old version of FXServer but I could connect with Server List

Reason for that: New versions make timeout for users on any provider on kind vRP

So I find that citizen-server-impl.dll control the version

Anyone could help?

Old versions are not and will not be supported.

Yes but you didn’t get the meaning of my talk

Anyway, some Hosting give people the version of a file that fix the problem of server list connect

So I hope someone know it

I did and I gave you the only and correct response. The server version is not an issue but something with whatever you are running on the server.

Well it’s not the correct response

Even I tried 15 Hosting with vRP Files just work fine without timeout on some hosting that gives me file Version

That’s 3392 FXServer And they edit citizen-server-impl.dll So the can connect normal from server list

It may not be the response you want but it is indeed the correct response.
Feel free to read this announcement posted in April regarding server support

1 Like

If this is the case, which it isn’t as I know various vRP servers that work fine, why not report that with info/repros and get it fixed rather than trying to downgrade and apparently fake your version number?

I’m also not sure how ‘hosting’ is involved with ‘giving a file’, are you sure this ‘hosting’ is following the FiveM ToS at https://fivem.net/terms and the code license?

Well maybe they are not following the FiveM ToS but they don’t have another choice?

They losing clients by this timeout matter

Well could you give me the link of report