[US] Xenith Server RP - Active Discord Community

Xenith Server is a small, chill 18+ community that plays a variety of games cracking jokes at times. We’re looking for new members who are mature and relaxed that are interested in hanging out in voice chat as a group and also play games such as, FiveM, Among Us (modded), BeamMP, L4D2, Blackwake, etc… We sometimes decide to try other games out.

For FiveM, we have a small basic server with vMenu, ESX, and a few other things. We don’t strictly play a certain character, and we may switch between criminals and cops on occasion. It’s not quite a serious RP, but we still engage in fun and entertaining RP scenarios with designated areas of play. We avoid RDM and still try to keep things semi-serious.

We’re most active around 6-11 PM EST.
Join our Discord here,

Also there are alot of members and everybody plays different games other then the ones listed above. In fact I’m going to talk to the administrator about a looking for groups chat so that people that are looking to play any specific games even ones not listed above can look through and find a group to play with for any game. Without flooding general chat.

We’ve improved some of the mods and installed mumble-voip with the radio, but we’re also looking for programmers to add and fix other things.

I won’t be around much this week since I’m out of town, but I’ll be back next week to play more often!