[US] Looking for Owner and Livery Designer

Hey everyone, thanks for reading this post!

I am making a new Massachusetts based vMenu server from scratch. I’d like someone else on board with me to help get the server going. If you are interested in an owner/founder position, please let me know!

I also plan to fully design every livery and EUP clothing as well. This includes fully custom liveries for the Boston Police Department, Boston EMS, Massachusetts State Police, and EUP for each department. I am competent in livery/EUP design myself, but I would like to have someone else on board helping me out, as there is too much work for one person to do on their own. I would also consider giving the person an owner position when the server is done with development.

If possible, I would prefer someone with prior graphic design experience, but this is not a requirement.

Anyone who is interested, please contact me via Discord at Sir#4781

Thank you!

Lol. Did Supremo leave?

I mean Supremo was corrupt and disrespectful and you did nothing about him because he was “paying for the server”

I’d be glad to come back if he is gone.

Like Supremo? Yeah Ok Bud.

you can join mine if you want?

Added on discord

added u on discord

Still looking

added

Still looking!

Bumped for edit.

Still looking!

Still looking

1 Like

I’ve added you on discord, Hopefully you accept me. Serious Inquiry Here. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hey! I am new to Five M and would like to start a community with someone. I tried an (I think it was called ESX) server before, but I decided to try the alternative of Vmenu. Are you still looking? I’m not sure if I could be a help with development, but I have owned Minecraft servers before and have lots of staff experience.

If you are interested, please contact my Discord: Smitty#6438. I look forward to talking to you!

I have added you on Discord. Commie PugLord#9978

ive got a server thru zap need someone to build the server ive done some things but honestly i dont know wtf im doing

1 Like

Friend me on discord Commie PugLord#9978

Whats your discord, or add me Kai M.#2301

I’m looking to build a server with someone, and i am a developer so i think we could work together and make it great.

One of PeakLifeRP Owners got demoted! Hurry up and contact Sir#4781 to see if that is a right position for you!