Updating [JS] Radio by @Hellslicer in order to support MPEG-streams

Hey guys,

This is my first post on the forums.

After thinking for some time, I came up with an MPEG (and many other codecs)-support fix for the [JS] Radio by @Hellslicer.

I figured that since jQuery is compatible with FiveM, so why not use jPlayer (jQuery media-player) instead of the built-in chromium HTML5 player. I am pretty sure that’s going to allow for MPEG support as well as many other codecs.
Unfortunately I am not experienced with coding within FiveM (I do have experience with coding in JavaScript for websites though, but even though the scripting-style is the same, some stuff within FiveM scripts don’t make sense to me - the whole server and client stuff et cetera).

So I was wondering, is there anyone interested in maybe making a ported version of off the [JS] Radio? This allows for many IRL radio-stations to be implemented (almost all commercial stations use MPEG for their online streaming). Obviously we’d ask permission at @Hellslicer

Would be awesome!
Regards,
J

Link for jPlayer: http://jplayer.org/

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.