Updating Game Cache Issue

Just got GTA 5 on steam to play fivem with my friend. Downloaded FiveM and started running it but keep getting this bug shown in the screenshot when updating the cache. I have repeatedly downloaded it for the past day. I know my internet isnt the greatest but the download speed stays around 1.7-2.0 mbps and I can game on it just fine.

-Newest Version as of 11/11/19
-Up to date
-Legit copy off steam
-Steam
-Windows 10
-Completely uninstalled fivem and reinstalled
-Screenshot uploaded above
-GTX 960, i5, 16gb ram
-Just got this issue trying to update game cache.
-Didn’t get this issue on a server
-Not sure wht citizenfx.log file is
-Don’t know what .dmp files/report ID’s are

Please help, I really want to get into FiveM!!!

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the FiveM community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

Look like its connection issue, try vpn like hideme
Also disable any antivirus or similar software you have

I will try that now, at first i thought it was my connection, but i did a few speed tests the whole time to see if it was an issue, but my internet never went down or fluctuated speeds

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.