UPDATE #3 Automatic Invite System - share and track invite codes

Can you write an invitation code to get a script for the number of days to enter the server? For example, a 30-day invitation code can only allow players to play on the server for 30 days

1 Like

I’ll add this feature in couple days :wink:

Any chance to get discord logs for this as well?

Good proposal, I’ll work on it. What exactly would you like to have to be logged?

1 Like

Hello! Would you be able to please provide the moderators group with a copy for review, thank you.

1 Like

Hello. Sended in DM.

1 Like

Update #1

Next update will contain discord logs. Guys, feel free to add your ideas about next features - they might be added in next update!

Great work! Keep up the awesome work!

Update #2

UPDATE #3

изображение

• Added timestamps for discord logs;
  • Improved general look and readability of discord logs;

i buy but did not receive the script

I am sorry for long reply, I process all orders manually during 24 hours. Script is sent to your DM.

Please make your package a downloadable package so buyers receive the download upon purchase.

1 Like

Done.

Maybe a good idea is linking this to a whitelist system as well, so people dont need a invite but a whitelist rank on the desired discord. You will be able to turn it on and off in the config.

2 Likes

Its encrypted? or i can modify to my own needs?

Good script :grin: :muscle: :muscle: GOOD PROGRAMMER

1 Like

It is not encrypted. Btw it is now allowed to encrypt scripts on this forum, more info here:

Hello, what about players who are already playing on the server? Does everyone get another 3 codes or how does it work? and can i deactivate the time expiration function?