Unforsaken Roleplay | Serious RP | 18+ | Unique Features --> https://discord.gg/JtSTEhr

Howdy Partners!

Allow me to introduce you to the exciting world of Unforsaken Roleplay!

We’re a fresh server, new feel, with lots of unique offerings that set us apart from the rest.

So, you might be wonderin’, what makes Unforsaken stand out among all the other options out there? Well, let me tell ya:

We Offer:

• A competitive landscape with handcrafted scripts and features that you won’t find anywhere else.
  • The strong support of over 1500 members in the Level X Community.
  • A staff team that’s not just competent but downright capable, ready to assist you whenever you need.
  • A special emphasis on Content Creators - we’re all about empowering true roleplayers and helping them shine.

But let’s get down to the good stuff - the real reason you’re here - the MONEY!

Here’s What’s On the Table:

• Access to a wide array of clothing options for all your characters, so you can strut your stuff in style, from new Native clothing options & even full formal dresses that every woman dreams of wearing.
  • A comprehensive selection of emotes for both Male and Female characters, because expressing yourself is key.
  • Fully fleshed-out Law and Doctor jobs that let you dive deep into your role.
  • Ever dreamt of leading a gang? Well, now’s your chance! Create your own gang in-game, stash your loot, and deck your crew out.
  • Housing options that come complete with stashes for your precious items and plenty of clothing storage, stable your horses and wagons, redecorate and much more…
  • A Crafting System that’s seamlessly integrated, open for everyone or locked behind certain jobs.
  • Say hello to the Auction House, a game-changer that lets you buy and sell with other players in a way that feels just like an MMORPG.
  • Ready for some lawful labor? We’ve got you covered with horse training, horse breeders, gunsmithing, fishing, hunting, farming, and much more.
  • Feeling a bit more on the outlaw side? Engage in store robberies, bank heists, and other not-so-legal activities that’ll get your adrenaline pumpin’.

That’s Not All!

• Camp out in the wild and experience the rugged life firsthand or set up and hunker down and settle in your camp with the luxury of building it up as you like.
  • Settle disputes like a true gunslinger with the Dueling feature.
  • Full Gun and Weapon Customization options, AND wield two weapons at once if that’s your style.
  • Embark on quests that’ll take you all across our richly detailed world.
  • Explore our array of vehicles, from hunting wagons to boats, and yes even take the train - we’ve got something for everyone.
  • Don’t let it fool ya, we are still in Beta and continuing to add much more for you to enjoy!

Now, before I mosey on back to Valentine, let me remind you to drop by the Level X Gaming Discord and give a hearty REACT with the Unforsaken Emote to access all the right channels.

Y’all take care now, ya hear? Hope to see each and every one of you right here in the heart of Unforsaken Territory!

Level X Gaming Discord
(Don’t forget that Unforsaken Emote react to gain access to exclusive channels!)

9 Likes

one of the kindest and most respected rps ive ever been part off you should really give it a chance

4 Likes

This server is great if your looking for solid roleplay and a fun time solo or with your posse.

4 Likes

Great place for beginners and for a long time RPer Great staff Great Story’s and above all Everyone Friendly what more can you ask for!

3 Likes

Love the place lots of hard work has gone into the server!!!

3 Likes

Good server!

3 Likes

Come see what lays in store for you, it just might be a rootin tootin good time.

3 Likes

Great server. The staff is very friendly and helpful.

3 Likes

A great RP server with so much to do you will never get bored.

3 Likes

If your looking for a new adventure this is the place to be…
Come on over and join in on the treasure hunt…
Right now and thru the end of August we are running a special event!

Golden Ticket Event - The Month of Gold!

Set out and seek treasures located all over the map with loot to make even the wildest frontiersman
smile. Prizes to be had in every loot chest, including golden tickets in each one that can be redeemed to put your name on the leader board and some extra cash in the pockets.

Additional prizes are awarded weekly for the top three ticket redeemers each week!

And that’s not all…
The top 3 based on the entire month’s ticket redemption totals will be our
Month of Gold Grand Prize Winners.

Head on over to the Level X Gaming Discord for more information and come join in the fun!!
:cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

New people are welcome here , As well as seasoned RPers . One of the best RP servers out there.
Come join us for some fun RP :grinning:

3 Likes

If you want top notch RP as well as a Grade A server then Unforsaken is the place for you! It doesn’t matter if you are new to RP or a seasoned veteran, friendly members and staff will help get you started and make it fun! I give it 10/10!

3 Likes

This is one of the best servers I have ever been in. You can tell that the Dev’s put their heart and sole into this server. If you find something wrong with it, it is fixed in days not weeks or months. They arent messing around with this server. And some of the nicest people I have met with some of the best RP I have ever had.

3 Likes

Ever wanted to RP on a server where you can be anything and staff actually listen to your ideas ?
Then your in the right place come check out Unforsaken RP

1 Like

Been having a blast!!! everyone is great!!!

2 Likes

Great Community, Come join in on the fun.

2 Likes

#UnforsakenRP has something for everyone, weather you are new to role play or a seasoned veteran, so getty on up to the server and start making some memories! :cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

Couldn’t ask for a better group of folks to work with and enjoy amazing stories and adventures together.

Great times to be had by all and folks,
we are just getting started!
So much more to come…

2 Likes

Great place to RP amazing folks give it a go! It’s worth it

2 Likes

New up and coming RP server , New RPers are welcome here . Come check us out :purple_heart:

2 Likes