UnderDogs Rp 2.0 |Seeking Staff, Admins, Co-Owners | Hiring Leo's | Hiring Mechanics | Seeking Civilians | Seeking Business Owners | Seeking Gang Members |

Hello Everyone, I’m Snow, the Owner and Lead Developer of UnderDogs RP 2.0. We’re a serious roleplaying server dedicated to delivering top-tier scripts and immersive roleplay experiences on the FiveM platform. You might recognize me from various developer discords where I’ve supported other communities.
After careful consideration, I’ve created a server where everyone can enjoy themselves without any cost to you. We’re actively seeking experienced staff, civilians, gang leaders, business owners, law enforcement officers, and EMS personnel. If any of these roles interest you, open a ticket in our Discord, and we’ll get you sorted out.
At UnderDogs RP, we’re committed to adhering to FiveM’s rules and guidelines. You won’t find any de-badged or real-life branded content in our clothing/mlos or vehicles. However, we offer a wide selection of vehicles and clothing for your enjoyment.
We’re still growing as a community and invite you to join us if you’re seeking a roleplaying server that takes its civilians seriously. Here at UnderDogs RP, every voice is heard and appreciated. Even our admins are held accountable for rule breaks to ensure fair play.
Whether you’re a veteran roleplayer or a beginner, we welcome you. Our experienced roleplayers are ready to guide and assist you throughout your journey in our high-standard roleplaying environment. Our goal isn’t about monetization; it’s about building a city where we can all find enjoyment, forge stories, and create lasting friendships.
If you’re looking for a new home among like-minded roleplay enthusiasts, come join us. We offer:
A starting cash of $10k in hand and $10k in the bank
Custom jobs and whitelisted positions such as LEO, EMS, DOJ, Mechanic, and Business Owners
Unique mechanic systems and a GMaps inspired server map
Features like dumpster diving, hunting, and item crafting
Over 700 vanilla-friendly cars and custom MLOs
Custom drugs and weapon crafting
Activities such as jewelry heists, art heists, and train heists
Gang turf and tagging systems with hideouts and custom MLOs
Bank robberies, 24/7 robberies, and fishing
A lively world with server-side vegetation and trees
And much more to explore and enjoy!
We have exciting updates planned for the future to keep our city vibrant and evolving. Join our Discord at (UnderDogs RP 2.0) and become a part of our growing community today. See you in the city!

Attention:

We are currently seeking experienced professionals to join our team as Staff Members, Co-Owners, or Admins. If you have expertise in social media management, development, Discord administration, or any other relevant areas that could contribute to the success of our server, we invite you to reach out and connect with us. Your skills and experience could make a significant impact.

logo

1 Like