[Under Production] Stash house using ESX_inventory

After a long time, I will finally finish the script and release it. Stay put!

https://github.com/RotteRagna/rr_stashHouse.git

Hi there, @chip!

I’m trying to do this as well and have some experience in ESX, what I kinda need is to find some doors object name.

Then my plan is following:
I have installed some open MLO interiors that are motel rooms. My idea is that these motel rooms are available to be rented and then you pay for each motel you own. When you buy this motel you own the door, but the wardrobe/cheat you stash your items inside isn’t owned by anyone, so everyone can go inside it and actually steal if they want to, if you forget to lock your door.

Then future updates will be that you can share your door access with friends if you want and judges are able to accept a raid from the police.

This is what I’m working on. Maybe that is in your interest.

Best regards,
bilbodog

Yes @bilbodog that somehow of the same idea I was thinking about. You might wanna collab on this project?

if this isn’t a full release bro il recommend not posting It in releases… il also recommend finding someone to help you finish it then release it

1 Like

this would be amasing no publioc scripts are like this please release puiblic when launches

1 Like

Moving this out of releases until it will be “officially” released

1 Like

Thats right, mybad :smiley:

Hi again @chip,

Yeah, would love to but I have several other projects that I’m working on as well. I can actually make everything else if you find me the door object names of the MLO interior, so if we could talk and I will introduce you to the MLO interior with about 60 motel rooms, then if you would find the object name of 2-3 doors then I can make the rest with renting the rooms, having a stash and permissions such as sharing the the door.

• HMU
    As far as I am informed, we aren’t allowed to share other media’s on here, so you will have to search around for my information, sorry.

Best regards,
bilbodog

Just send me a message on FiveM @bilbodog and we can exchange it there :smiley:

I can help with this if you arestill looking to finish.
/