Unauthorized GSP?

GTA V version?
Up to date? Yes
Legit or Pirate copy? Legitimate copy off steam
Steam/CD/Social Club? Steam
Windows version? Windows 10
Did you try to delete caches.xml and try again? yes but that’s got nothing to do with the issue.
Error screenshot (if any) attached
System specifications
What did you do to get this issue? every time I try to log on to my server it throws the crash error up.
What server did you get this issue on? https://■■■■■■■servers.com/
CitizenFX crash zip file
CitizenFX.log file
.dmp files/report IDs

Also, add what you already tried so far.

So I have gone through and bought a server from https://■■■■■■■servers.com/ and got it all set up and ready to go but when I go to try login it throws up the same error each time and no matter what I try it doesn’t want to work so I am wondering is there anything I can do or change to make this work as I really want to try to get it up and running ASAP.

I have gotten to the point I don’t know what else to try or do so really stuck on ideas here so any pointers or help is going to help me out massively here

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the Cfx.re community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

Your provider has been blocked due to advertising their services with FiveM. You will have to choose another provider.

Regards,
Indra

2 Likes

Damm okay that’s gutting to hear it but I can understand. Do you recommend any sites that will work with fivem otherthan zap hosting as I really cant get on with them if truth be told.

We recommend you get a VPS/Dedicated Server at a main seller like OVH, NFO, Vultr or DigitalOcean.

1 Like

Ok thanks for that and is there any way that we can spread word of mouth about keeping people away from sites like I have just happened to me as it’s so unfair and horrid to happen but if we can prevent people doing it in first place then it will help others out down the road.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.