Unable to see changes to clothes via clothing store or actions (Others can see changes)

Environment questions

GTA V version:

Up to date:
Yes, up to date

Legit or Pirate copy:
Legit

Purchased where - Steam/Rockstar Launcher/Epic:
Purchased from Steam

Windows version:
Windows 10 Home 19044.1526

Did you try to delete content_index.xml and try again?
No

System specifications:
Intel(R) Core™ i7-9700K CPU @ 3.60GHz 3.60 GHz
32.0 GB
RTX 2080

CitizenFX crash zip file (‘Save information’ on a crash):
No crash

logs/CitizenFX_log files:
CitizenFX_log_2022-03-07T173809.zip (55.0 KB)

.dmp files/report IDs:
No report IDs

If you can’t start the game at all

GTA V folder screenshot:
GTA V/update/x64/dlcpacks screenshot:
Filepath to FiveM folder:
FiveM client folder screenshot:
Which antivirus/firewall software are you using?
Did you try to disable/uninstall your Anti-virus?

Important parts

What is the issue you’re having?
Whenever I log into a server and use the freemode ped model, in most cases I load in as invisble and my ped model is sextremely buggy. I am unable to see myself change clothes, I ened to reset my PED model everything time to adjust changes, when I try to take off a piece of clothes, I dont see it. Everything that happens I am unable to see on my end but others in the servers are able to. This bug is persistant on mulitple PCs as I have signed in and played FiveM on different PCs and this continues to happen on each PC.

What are you trying to do?
Trying to change clothes, do actions with my clothes and entire ped model

What have you tried already to fix the issue?
Reinstalling FiveM

Error screenshot (if any):
None

What did you do to get this issue?
The first day I ever started playing FiveM (it’s been over 2 months). I have been trying to deal with it but now I just cant deal with it anymore xD

What server did you get this issue on? Be specific and name some, ‘all of them’ by itself isn’t useful!
L.A Noire and Renowned

Additional comments

1 Like

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the Cfx.re community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

Sometimes with custom clothing in FiveM they don’t download correctly meaning theyb won’t show correctly.

Head Over to C:/Users/{YourUsername}/AppData/Local/FiveM/FiveM Application Data/Data/Cache
(If the AppData folder isn’t visible Press Win + R and type %localappdata% this will bring you to the same place.)

Inside of the cache folder delete everything in the folder except the game folder. This will reset your cache and loading into the server might take a little longer when you first join the server.

Second Option: Check apps running in the background.

Open task manager be pressing Crtl + Shift + Esc at the same time, then click the more details box at the bottom. Near the top click on the details tab and look for anything suspicious running in the background.

Third Option: Uninstall FiveM and then press Win + R and type %localappdata% and then press enter.
Find the folder named FiveM if it is still there delete it.
Then press Win + R again. this time type %appdata% and press enter. Look for a folder named CitizenFX, delete it if it is present after uninstalling.

Reinstall FiveM and see if that fixes your issue. Let me know how it goes!

1 Like

If I already reinstalled FiveM would that have restarted my cache?

1 Like

No sadly when you install FiveM and uninstall the game it keeps most of the files on your pc in case you want to reinstall quickly.

2 Likes

I installed FiveM in an empty folder so I believe it doesn’t install in the AppData folder so i deleted all the cache and everything and it didn’t fix it.

Also uninstalled FiveM and also deleted everything where FiveM was installed but it did not fix the issue.

Any other tips?

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.