ULTRA Gang and BOSS MENU v2 [QB/ESX]

[PAID] ULTRA Gang and BOSS MENU v2

FDS Development’s boss menu is the most advanced Boss Menu Resource in the whole Market.
With lots of great features, this menu will allow you to manage your business flawlessly.

:shopping_cart: Purchase

:shopping_cart: Open Source

:spiral_notepad: Documentation

:bulb: Features:

• Auto SQL, SQL QUERY will be automatically executed by the script
  • QB-CORE and ESX compatibility
  • Home screen with a detailed chart representing your transaction history
  • Employees section with the possibility to change grade, give a bonus and fire employee
  • Recruit employees section with the possibility to recruit nearby players
  • Account management, withdraw, deposit and see your transaction history
  • Applications System, manage all applications directly in game from the boss menu
  • Boss Menu Settings, manage your business better with settings. In the Application Settings section you can decide whether to open or close applications, automatically recruit a player and add questions that the player will have to fill out when applying (in game). In your company information section, you will be able to set a logo that will appear when a player applies. Just for ESX, there’s also the possibility to change automatic salary value.
  • In-game Applications, find employees thanks to in-game applications. For each company, decide via the config file where to place the application area.
  • Society / Boss Menu Creator, you will be able to create a society / boss menu and applications menu directly in game with a dedicated interface.
  • GANG MENU: boss menu is also compatible with QB-CORE gangs and ESX’s job2.
  • esx_society and esx_addonaccount replacement. With this resource you can directly delete theese two resources and continue to use their dipendencies thanks to event replacement!
  • Detailed Discord Logs will interact with discord webhooks and send all players actions.
  • ESX Off Duty compatibility: off[jobname] will be shown on [jobname] boss menu employee list!
  • 0.00ms resmon performance.

Default locales:
:globe_with_meridians: English, French, Deutsch, Italian, Spanish (possibility to add custom locales :slight_smile: )

Configuration file - Preview

Resource - Preview

Update 2.0.1

• Employees section → Added the possibility to give a bonus

Update 2.0.2

• Society / Boss Menu Creator, you will be able to create a society / boss menu and applications menu directly in game with a dedicated interface.

Update 2.0.3

• ESX Off Duty compatibility: off[jobname] will be shown on [jobname] boss menu employee list!

:tv: Script Preview (old interface preview - v.1.0)

Other FDSdevelopment resources:

:tada: Post Box - Create your Letters with Customizable Stamps and send to private Post Boxes
:tada: Pause Menu
:tada: Stub Test
:tada: Ultra Motels
:tada: Gym Script
:tada: Graphic Waypoints

Code is accessible No
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) 6000+
Requirements screenshot-basic
Support Yes
4 Likes

Do you know if this would work with Jaksams Job Creator?

Yes :slight_smile:

Has it been tested? Or is there anyway i can test it because ive had this in the past and it ended up not working

I don’t have that script but reading the documentation it seems like it can work without problems. otherwise I will refund you :slight_smile:

i have some questions:

1, is it possible to make a item like “bosstablet” or with command / keymapping that i can open on the fly (changeable in the cfg)?

2, is it possible to make chats or like a forum that we dont need a extra discord channel?

like for police:

• Boss or other with the rights make a post: “sunday, 29.March 2024. 19pm - Metting in Chief Office”
  • Employes can open the Menu and se the points where have the rights for.
  • the can make a thumps up or down on the post

Like for Bahama Mama or Burger Shot:

• Boss make a Post: “We need 20 Beers till Saturday 17pm” or “Big Order for Tuner on Monday: 16pm: 20 Burgers and Fries with dilevery”
    _ employe who make this can thumps up and can write a answer like “i can make this. but i need help for one more pls”

3, Can i See the Online Time for now, Last Login, And Work Hours for like the last week from a Employe ?

so everything like more a Extended Company Manage with Bossmenu and Forum for Employes to see only channels with the ights.
i hope you can unterstand me. Bad English :frowning:

Copy Pasta

From what? Is my second post that you comment.

that would be amazing

Hi, i’m sorry but any of theese features are available, but will work to make them available and then publish an update! When it will be available, i will answer to you in this topic :slight_smile: Thanks for the advices!

Can you possibly add a ifruit / ipad frame as background?

1 Like

Yes sir, you can!

I dont have coding knowledge, it was meant as a suggestion @FDSdevelopment

Yeah, i meant that the script lets you do that thing!

It work with second job?

Do you think we don’t know where you copied each and every content of this script from? At least admit it; don’t try to fool others by claiming it’s made from scratch. I can literally share link to other script from where you copied exact same UI and same features but you just integrate there boss menu and job application system in one script, This is really a very cheap tricks to sell copied content of others and claiming it yours and I think you know better than me how you copied it.

Hi, the open source version is locked

Hi, sorry for the inconvenience. I fixed :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes, it works with ESX Job2 and QBCORE Gangs

Look, honestly, I have a clear conscience because this system is one of the best and you can’t find an all-in-one script for sale made so well. I created the interface and lua/js code of this script from scratch taking inspiration from user requests from my old server. The accusation of having shamelessly copied a script which, if I understand, is even worse, I cannot accept.

1 Like