Ultimate Moonshining (Multi-Recipes, Smoke, Explosions, Minigame based rewards, Saved Objects, ...)

Same here :frowning: nothing happens but the recipes are displayed

send me a dm pls idk what can be wrong

A quarta, 22/02/2023, 11:31, limitless-life.eu via Cfx.re Community <thiscamefrom@fivem.net> escreveu:

for some reason the forum is not accepting my posts here on the fĆ³rumā€¦ it stays waiting for approval and then desapear, I send you messages on chat here on the forum so I can help you setting it up

A quarta, 22/02/2023, 12:25, LifeOnShuffle LifeOnShuffle <kindofariot@gmail.com> escreveu:

yeah it was just some missunderstandings in the config

Got this resource on the server where iā€™m the Developer.
May i ask you if you can fix that when you collect destroyed pieces, it doesnā€™t give you nothing?
Itā€™s a ā€œsourceā€ problem, the script cannot read who did that, so it basically gives to no one.
Plus, have you got a discord to open tickets?

1 Like

a teardown cooldown and animation would provide some potentially cool RP between law/crims

hi i just fixed that

hello buddy, yeah that thing you asked already exists :slight_smile:

1 Like

Is there a discord for support? For some reason itā€™s not seeming onesync compatible as props are invisible to the other players when placed down. when i place the destillary it shows for me but not other players, sometimes it shows after a few have been placed but constant issues and unusable in a live environment because of this

waht do you mean constant issues? do you only mean ohters not seeing the destillary after placing?

That issue was not even related with one sync at all, I had a wrong parameter in a function, now it should not cause that issue anymore. I just updated you can redownload

just updated :slight_smile:

Hello! Does this work inside of interiors as well?

hi there, yeah you can place anywhere, the smoke will cross the roof.

New video and new feature coming soon :slight_smile:
Drop your ideas :smiley:

1 Like

Hi!

I got your Moonshiner script, as it said it was standalone. I see that itā€™s mostly written in Vorp, and I use redemrp - Iā€™m a pretty new dev so I struggle with some aspects of codingā€¦ Including translating from Vorp to Redemrp. Do you maybe have tips, any ideas or anyone that has already translated it that I could maybe get some help or an edited client file from?

I there buddy, i will guido on how to do it, i can even do it myself no problem! it is standalone, i provide a full standalone server file as well as one for vorp. i can do one for redemrp. the only thing it does it giving you items, thatā€™s why you see the vorp code in there. I will send you a DM so we get in touch and i can teach you or make it for you :slight_smile:

1 Like

After the most recent update, the mash bucket works but the still does not. The prompt shows, but pressing the button does not do anything. No errors shown

hi I will digo into it today, I was also made aware of an issue with redemrp a couple days ago. I am fixing the issues in the next hours. I have also beeing delaying an update with a rebuilt version that includes a new object and new anims.

A segunda, 27/03/2023, 17:19, Inepsa via Cfx.re Community <thiscamefrom@fivem.net> escreveu:

Since i included different server files for different frameworks you need to uncomment the line that corresponds to your framework.

this is located in the fxmanifest.lua file