[UK] Invictus Roleplay - London Themed RP - FREEROAM RP - Custom Mods & Cars - InvictusRP.uk - Apply to be Cop - Anyone can be LAS or LFB!

TopBanner1

Welcome to Invictus Roleplay Community - The :uk: British Themed Roleplay:
InvictusRP is a roleplay community that specializes in London roleplay. We have departments such as the London Ambulance Service, Metropolitan Police Service, London Fire Brigade and more. Here at InvictusRP, we aim to allow players to create their own roleplay situations which is why we have a server-side client menu that allows you to spawn vehicles, weapons and even to create and customize your perfect character. To allow players to create their own roleplay situations even further, our London Ambulance Service & London Fire Brigade are publicly accessible to anyone but they can apply for the position and receive access to further vehicles and equipment.

Features:

• London Roleplay
  • Freeroam RP
  • Custom Mods & Vehicles
  • Publicly Accessible LAS & LFB
  • Server-side Menu
  • Custom Emergency Services Models
  • Medical Revival System
  • Fire System
  • Towing System
  • Custom Scripts to enhance certain aspects of the roleplay.

Many more features in-game.

In-Game Screenshots

^ Credit: ChrisA#6131

^ Credit: Ben H#1997

Information:

We hope you join and enjoy our amazing features!

3 Likes

Loads of new things have been added really good, I recommend +1

1 Like

Here are just a few screenshots of what our members have been doing these past few days:

Credit: BR Gaming

If you want to see more or want to join our amazing community then please join our Discord: https://invictusrp.uk/discord

Kind Regards,
Jack Hansen
Community Manager

Another batch of screenshots showing what our players have been up to these past few days:

“RAC respond to a breakdown.”

Credit: Jones

“NPAS down for the night after a few successful assists this evening.”

Credit: Tommo

“Photos of the ambulance hanging from the carpark roof Firefighters on scene from the LFB.”

Credit: B.Hogg

Like what you see? Why don’t you join us on our Discord!

1 Like

We have now been Sponsored by TeamSpeak! :eyes: This will entail promotional support between ourselves and TeamSpeak themselves and we have received badges to show off that we’re sponsored by TeamSpeak which we have given our staff members and they’re rocking the badge around town!

Feel free to come check us out by visiting our website at https://invictusrp.uk or by joining our Discord Server at https://invictusrp.uk/discord

We hope to see you there!

Kind Regards,
Jack Hansen
Community Manager

What is the address for the server because i cannot find it

Server is dead mate, it was killed off due to petty infighting amongst a bunch of the staff members lol its long since shut down

1 Like

Sadly, that’s true :joy:

1 Like

Have you ever consider reopening, I’d be interested in it and may be able to help out with some assets as well like EUP, and promoting the server too.

I myself used to be in the community, I enjoyed it here, I wish it still exists