Ui based shopping system for qbcore / qbox [open-source]

Introducing a sophisticated Shop System for FiveM, featuring an elegant and user-friendly interface. This script seamlessly integrates with ox and qb targets, accommodating inventories from ox, qb, ps, and lj. It also aligns harmoniously with ox notify and qb notify, with forthcoming compatibility for esx.

While not positioned as a fully replacement for qb-shops, this script serves as a compelling alternative. Notable features include the capacity to assign licenses to distinct items and implement job checks for shops, adding a nuanced and customizable dynamic to user interactions.

Elevate your FiveM server with this powerful Shop System, offering enhanced functionalities and a refined UI for a seamless and polished gaming experience.

Credits to Code After S3x for the very base of the UI (License is provided with the script)

Tebex: https://element-studios.tebex.io/package/6114673
Docs: https://thomasdev.gitbook.io/untitled/

Code is accessible Yes
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) 3000
Requirements QBCore or QBox
Support Yes

Reselling someone elses work. All you did was edit the css.

I understand why you might have believed this, but it is entirely incorrect as the user interface (UI) is among the less significant aspects I have worked on. Everything within the backend of the code is relatively new. The original script only allowed for one location where you had the ability to do nothing more than add items.

I have introduced features such as job-specific stores, allowing only certain jobs access to the store, and this is defined in the configuration of the desired store. Additionally, I have implemented the capability for a player to require a license to purchase an item, and this is defined under each item in the configuration. I have also ensured that it supports multiple locations with different types of items for sale. You can choose whether to use box zones for interactions or pedestrians as interactions to open the store. I have also added a function that displays a title at the top, which can also be modified in the configuration.

I am also adhering to the license of Cas-Market, and it is included in the script, available for purchase on my Tebex. It is entirely up to you what you prefer. Thank you for reading this; I hope you understand it now.