UES Roleplay | Emergency Service Roleplay Since 2009 | Now Hiring | Advanced Training/Opportunities

Get involved in an event tonight! Experience quality roleplay with some of the best trained law enforcement on the FiveM platform.

Join the discord and have a representative reach out to you tonight!

Join the discord and get involved tonight!

UES Roleplay is still seeking qualified candidates to pursue positions and opportunities with us. Challenge yourself to participate with a community that provides real world law enforcement training and a roleplay environment that seeks to simulate real life.

Just a screenshot to share with you all. Some of our civilians are Fast and Furious fans! Join our discord today and reach out to a representative. Apply on our website if you’re interested in full-time positions.

Apply and join today! For a limited time only, UES is expediting the hiring process for new persons who apply between 08/09/2019 and 10/15/2019. Join our discord and speak to a representative for more info!

Join the discord today and get involved in a roleplay tonight!

Experience real roleplay and learn about real world policing! Get involved today!

Apply and get hired today!

Feel free to join our discord and speak to a representative tonight!

Contact a representative and get hired today! Begin your training tonight!

Howdy Everyone!

As the Sheriff of the Blaine County Sheriff’s Office within UES Roleplay, I am still seeking qualified candidates to hire to fill positions within the agency, with numerous opportunities for special divisions such as CID, Aviation, Tactical Response, Gang Enforcement, and more. There is also ample opportunity for promotion for those members who prove themselves to be dedicated and committed to the betterment of the BCSO and themselves. If you have any questions, please feel free to reply here or reach out to me on discord!

I hope to see some new faces in our community, and especially in the BCSO!
TheRaccoudert#1005

Hello all! With the holiday season over, we are eager to get back to providing persons with opportunities to pursue positions with us! Feel free to head to our website for information!

Get involved today! Join our discord and reach out to a representative.

Now is the perfect time to contact a representative and find out more about our awesome community! There is plenty of room for advancement in all agencies and a close-knit group you can call home for years to come.

1 Like

Join our discord! Roleplay with us tonight!

1 Like

Hello Everyone,
Our community is making some small but significant changes! We are looking into different fleet vehicles for a few departments. We are testing out different scripts to allow the best RP opportunity not just for law enforcement but our civilian side as well. We are able to see and hear what our members want by letting them voice ideas within our community. We are not these typical communities where it is just what the Admins want. UES has always been and will continue to be ran by everyone. Everyone has a piece to this community. So, check out how you can get involved too!

2 Likes

Hey guys and gals.
I’ve been a part of UES for some time now and I must say that the training is completely different than most RP communities. A lot of our members are actual LEO’s, so they have the knowledge to train real life scenarios and responses to situations. Alongside the LE side, UES’s Civilian Operations has individuals who focus on realism and creativity so you’re not responding to the same type of call five, six times a night. Currently, UES has some other departments in development, such as Fire and EMS, so if those two fields are more your style, come and check us out!

2 Likes

I have been with UES since 2013 and can’t be happier to tell you about this amazing gaming community. UES is not only fun but very informative and knowledgeable on Law Enforcement topics. UES has current Law Enforcement Officers who are members and have been for quite some time. With that being said we have members with real life experience who teach and give insight to the community. Bottom line is that UES is very diverse and focuses on having a good time while keeping the realism and the integrity of the RolePlay alive. UES has many opportunities, and there are plenty of more friends to make, and calls to respond too! I’m excited to see some more faces. Apply today. WWW.UESRoleplay.com

2 Likes

If you are looking for a well organized, highly experienced roleplaying community this is the one for you. Join today!

2 Likes