U_MiniQuest [QBCORE] [PAID]

INFORMATION:
This script is a simple mini quest script, There is a blip on the map that you have to look for
when you have found it, you drag your finger to the blip when you have arrived, it will say “NPC” then you can check at the red marking on the map where exactly the mission is. You then look for a circle when you find it, read the text and then press it after a few seconds and you will get an Item which is then selected as Tomato as a reward. You can’t pick as many times as you want but there is a timer that comes which is just set to 3 minutes.

Features:

• You can easily turn off if you want the blips to be visible or not in the Config file.
  • You can easily change what the blip name should be to any given name, you can change color, blip model, scale, draw, font.
  • You can easily change to any position where you want the “PEDEN” to stand.
  • You can easily change to any blip position and add more blips.
  • You can easily change to any blip zone position and add more if desired.
  • You can easily change to any marker zone and add more if desired.
  • You can easily change position on the mission.
  • You can easily switch to any timer time, which you do in Config.MiniQuestCooldown in the config file
    (It is inserted in 3 minutes).
    Escrow System, It means that the Client, Server file are locked.
    Locales and assets are of course open.
  • You can easily change to any language you want in Locales.
    VIDEO
    BUY

Drug Mission [QBCore]
[QB][ESX][PAID] Uggish Fishing Script! :fishing_pole_and_fish: (Realistic)
U_Lustgas / Lustgas script [PAID] [QBCORE]
Uggish Lust Gas ESX / Lustgas Script
Uggish Notepad / Simple Notepad Script

Code is accessible No, But Config.lua
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) 250+
Requirements Qbcore
Support Yes

What type of missions exactly this script provides? Just “bring me items” or something else is possible?

Hello!

Well, it’s a mini quest as it says, it means that you have to pick up an item. It’s so simple! What makes it a bit more advanced is that there is a timeout after you complete the small mission once. I understand that you don’t want to claim it as a “mission” either, but I did it mostly because I was bored, but also that as a little fun script for a game experience and that it’s extremely cheap, costs only 1,88 euro.

Is it possible to add more missions to the same NPC? Like complete 1 mission, wait 3 minutes, he gives you next mission which is different?

1 Like

It is possible. What kind of mission would you like to see?

Deleted