Two Computers Same Account

Two Computers Same Account

To receive support, please fill out the following template, and remove this top text.

I recently got GTA V on steam and downloaded fivem, I told my friend about this and he thought it was amazing and asked if he could possibly use my steam account for fivem, I didnt know if I was comfortable with him using my accounts and fivem so I told him no sorry, anyways a few days later he BEGGED me for the password for a audio software I use on steam called “SoundPad” and after he annoyingly asked like a million times I said yes but just to use soundpad. The next day I log onto fivem and start up a game only for it to say I need to be in the discord, I go and check and I am in the discord so I look at my fivem client settings and I see his Discord tag on the linked accounts area and it made me so pissed off and after asking him to get off and unlink his account he said just let me use it for a day and me desperate to get it back I told him he could have it for the day IF he unlinks it and he said he would. It carried on with him delaying it for weeks and I couldnt take it I told him to stop delaying it and get the f*ck off, he then said “no” and isnt unlinking it.

Is there a way I can unlink it from the client???

Additional comments

N/A

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the Cfx.re community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.