- A case where ‘nested’ fatal errors would only show the second error got fixed to show the correct errors.
- Error messages have been cleared up to no longer say ‘FiveM encountered an error’ as title.
- The network graph won’t uselessly scroll anymore on some resolutions (thanks, FuseWasTaken!)
- The close button in the ‘Network Drilldown’ window now actually closes the window.
- A potential race condition in the Mumble audio client that could lead to a game crash got fixed.
- C# scripting: A Mono bug leading to register corruption (commonly seen with state bag change handlers) got fixed.
- C# scripting: Stack traces now correctly show for async exceptions.
- FiveM: The main menu music now works again, and the volume dynamically follows
profile_musicVolumechanges now. Note that you can still disable the music in the main menu settings.
- FiveM: ‘Pure mode’ now works in Simplified Chinese language.
- FiveM: The ‘CWeaponComponentInfo’ limit was increased. (thanks, tom-gun!)
- FiveM: Some updates for build 2699 were added:
- Build 2699 is now the default startup build, reducing initial download size.
- A Rockstar bug causing ‘borderless window’ mode to be misplaced on high-DPi screens has been worked around.
- Pause menu changes for build 2699 have been applied (thanks, Freedy69!)
- FiveM: A few native functions from community pull requests have been added:
- RedM: Tunable checks on explosion natives in 1436.31 got fixed.
- RedM: Some more native functions got added: