This update applies to both FiveM and RedM, and includes the following changes:
- Reliability updates for the bundled Rockstar Games Launcher. This dependency was updated in the release before to support new environments (among which, 12th generation Intel CPUs), and this release fixes a number of regressions that showed up after the update.
- Some general launch tweaks. This includes items such as simplification of subprocess names.
- A few notable bug fixes for issues users encountered, such as:
- FiveM: Race conditions in ‘native audio’ leading to a game crash.
- FiveM: Direct-rendered UI (‘DUI’) transparency having ‘edge shadows’’, for example when used with DRAW_SPRITE (‘premultiplied alpha’).
- All: The game freezing when dragged in windowed mode with an external window from the F8 console (such as ‘resmon’) opened.
- All: In-game build switching showing ‘An unknown error occurred’ when a DLC file is missing, instead of the correct error message.