Tutorial to have Emergency Uniform Pack on FiveM (Client Side)

okay je vais regarder pour la 3eme fois

a cest bon je sais ce que jai pas fais MERCI

1 Like

This is an English only forum. Speak English only.

okay sorry its just that french is easyer for me

Hi, do you know of any serverā€™s that uses EUP because I cant find any?

Hi California Highway patrol uses itšŸ™‚
https://forum.cfx.re/t/california-highway-patrol-active-community-serious-roleplay-active-staff-dispatchers-wanted-create-businesses-gangs/49180/71

My server, Law Enforcement and Unwise Life Project, but French server :smile:

For whatever reason, whenever I use the Chest Mic piece or anything under the ā€œArmorā€ category, after 15 to 30 seconds whatever I put on will disappear and revert back to 1. This happens with every piece.

Weird i donā€™t know this bug. I save all of my outfits in Trainer V and he working wellā€¦

What is your trainer?

I use Simple Trainer to configure the outfits. Then I use Skin Control to save the outfits

Ok, the bug is when you select the elements or after saving?

I think you should create and save the outfits only in Trainer V, just my opinion.

Once Iā€™ve selected any of them it will revert back I canā€™t save it either as it will revert before I get the chance to save

Try to reinstall Trainer V or using other trainers like Lambda Menu, Skin Controlā€¦ The problem is not EUP, you select the classic GTA Online outfits (modified) with the trainer.

Try to make a demo video maybe Iā€™ll have more details to help you.

RIP if only i knew more French :thinking: but the server I am in now was talking about doing that in the future. well, we will see, thankā€™s for all the help man.

1 Like

Also, I checked out your videoā€™s keep up the good work man!

1 Like

Does this pack have female paramedic skin?

can you find a way to stream server side please

i have a problem something i put on end up disappearing after a minute

Iā€™m getting the same FiveM error as cogs14, how did you fix that? I believe Iā€™ve followed the steps in the video exactly, and Iā€™ve tried a few times. Granted, my french is a little rustyā€¦

8f22b8285ff53788dd3196092c3b7281 i keep getting this after install idk what todo?