[Tutorial] - GCPhone - Adding calls and job messages

if i message someone after saving his contact, me getting same message but if i message them without saving contact its fine
what is the prob?

Hey have you fixed it yet ?

please help me put the phone on the server, it seems to work, but in kansol it gives such an error, how can I fix it ?
worth ESX Lagasy

Hi!
Someone know which rule to change for € instead of $ in te phone?

Please bring updates on to gcphone

can i get some help

having an issue with people texting and calling each other, when i first start the server and only 2 people join they can call and text no problem but when more people start to join calls go to the wrong people and text half the time dont send at all, any solution to this?

im having an issue with players not being able to text eachother or call eachother it works like 20% of the time but after like more than 7 people join it stops working

Hello can someone help me? I managed to put several ringtones for calls but I can’t put several ringtones for phone messages everything plays in the app.js and I can’t find my value in the file

where can i find the twitter change password messages like too short password i want to change it to okokNotify export messages

Hello I want how can iphone get item if you dont have phone say Like Notification

hello, good, the calls are not heard, how do I fix it?

aiuto!!! :frowning: serve un tutorial per capire come usare il cellulare solo se si ha l’oggetto!!! aiutatemi :frowning:

Help!!! :frowning: need a tutorial to understand how to use the phone only if you have the object !!! help me :frowning: