[Tutorial] - GCPhone - Adding calls and job messages

Hello, I have a problem with the gcphone when I try to open it shows me this does anyone know how I can fix it???
1: TypeError: Cannot read propety ‘Iength’ of undefined (@gcphone/html/static/js/app.js:5438)
2: TypeError: Cannot read propety ‘Iength’ of undefined (@gcphone/html/static/js/vendor.js:1)

Yeah i converted some mp3 files to webm and deleted the standard ringtones and added my own ringtones

Hello Luke, thanks
U have edit some .lua files or so after convert sound to webm?

Yeah I edit all ringtones in the config.json and in the resource.lua

1 Like

thanks bro

Np, does it worked?

will try it later with a friend

Nobody knows, nobody answers ??? :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

don’t take this GCPhone, it’s discontinuated, take this one: https://github.com/Re-Ignited-Development/Re-Ignited-Phone. Hope it will help you.

btw, don’t even try to change anything in this file, it’s using vueJS so (mostly) unreadable.

1 Like

for me, I wanted to add the phone item in my database but the collum limit isn’t there can you help me adding it ?

hola por favor el mobil al sacarlo no me deja hacer ninguna animacion,que puedo hacer?

hi! have a probleme with the gcphone. i cant call the emergency service like police and ambulance… its not working. the people who have the job dont receive any message or position. I looked on several forums but no solution solves my problem.

I have a question for gcphone is it possible to add a Admin menu to the phone on ESX like they hve on vrp so that Admins just bring up there phone and click the admin menu to kick ban give money spawn cars what ever they need to do instead of having a separate menu it’s nicer to have it in the phone is this possible

It is possible

hello, how do i change the keybind? im extremely new to setting up servers.
any help would be appreciated.

Excuse me, I need your help . I can’t joint server because this error is the same identifier. But I make sure i play different the Rockstar account

Add the trigger event in server.lua in your job script. For example, in esx_policejob server.lua add this

TriggerEvent(‘esx_phone:registerNumber’, ‘police’, _U(‘alert_police’), true, true)

xin slot vào tp với ông

How to add caller tune to gcphone…??? Anybody Knows

not ringtone (if we call someone we can hear a tone) …How can we set that