[Tutorial] Creating and editing animations for GTAV using AnimKit

how do i put an emote?

Yes i have the same issue, i cant even find the enter and exit car animations. it only shows than unkown skeleton which only moves the root bone. Surprisingly most animations i convert have no root movement at all. please whoever dev is reading this, PLEASE FIX THIS!?!

did every step but when i load into my server the /playmyanim command dosnt exist.

How did u combine the mixamo animation with the freemode ped if i May ask ?

Hello, UV animations it’s possible with your tool?

Hi! Thanks for creating the tool! However, I am having a slight issue.
The plugin won’t install, it is just stuck on this screen:

I have waited 30 minutes now and restarted my PC a few times, tried starting in admin mode and so on.

Can you do some custom animations for me? [ Paid Work]

1 Like

I could

online.garant.000@mail.ru

You can write to me, I can make animations

I made an animated prop. Animation was playing in cw but in game prop was only rotating.it was only playing rotation and and position separate the blocks with position animation works but boneswith position and rotation they only rotates

How do I access the ped viewer in code walker? I cant seem to get it to work

Any fix for this?

I created a very basic animation and exported it using the “quick export” feature.
Just to test if it works I went into AnimKit and clicked “load in plugin”, imported it into 3DS Max and it worked.
However, when I export the the project and turn it into a .ycd, when I try to import that same .ycd into AnimKit to check if everything works, it loads the .ycd file infinitely (It just says “Imported 1 of 13 items…” and goes on forever). Is there a fix ?

how can i make peds like strippers do animations

You need to run the AnimKit as administrador, I used to had the same problem, now my problem is I cant run ycd because it crashes everytime no matter if I dont touch anything of the original animation, its still crashing.

Any fix for this kind of animation problem?

very cool, nice!

Is there gonna be a blender version for this?

Blender has its own utility tool named Sollumz which pack the custom animation tools

1 Like

Anybody try to port GTA IV Animations to GTA:V?

When i tried any animation and port it into GTA:V, it looks like its broken, like in this video.

From desertos hint:

Anybody experienced with 3D Max and help me out?
Thank you in advance.