Turning off vMenu Voice Chat, Forcing Mumble VoIP

I know it, but if I remove my admin role, I will not be able to do /car /heal etc.
I have already deny every chat stuff, but still not working, as you know Admin bypass it

I need to keep those command

All you should do is comment out the whole voice chat options in vMenu.

That doesn’t work. I have the same issues with mumble-voip and pma-voice regarding this.
Admin perms in vMenu seem to override both mumble servers. Regular players can chat and hear admins, however admins can’t hear other admins nor hear players.

1 Like

You cannot have admin voice chat, you have to completely disable vMenu voice chat.

I have been working at this for the past few hours trying everything I can possibly think of, plus going through your tutorial over 10 times. The main problem is that as an admin, I cannot get rid of the voice chat option. This is getting really frustrating and I still cannot figure it out. I’ve read previous comments and I am not the only one having issues it seems. I have commented out the voice chat options in permissions.cfg, and I have added the denied items under my exec in the server.cfg.

Please help,
Thanks

Okay, here’s another idea I recently discovered. the one’s that say group.admin, make your own principal of the rank i.e. “Developer” and once you’ve created those principal inheritance, just use those. I think it’s cause “admin” is default in vMenu itself, so while it is disabled, it’s not behind the scenes.

Yeah that worked! I really appreciate it. Just gotta figure out why the fading / 3D audio function won’t work for admins now on mumble VOIP… LOL

Try commenting out the Staff voice chat, should fix that issue, if not let me know and I’ll see what I can do.

So when I did this, it turned off some of the permissions that the admins had beforehand. I tried fixing this by going to each separate permissions but something like “toggle GPS to player” is not on the actual vMenu permissions.cfg. Stuff like spectating people, etc. that admins had before hand got disabled when i added the new group. I can try to explain further if you don’t understand. Thanks in advance.

Good Evening, I’m curious I’m having the same problem, what helped you fix it?

I’m having the same issue with vMenu. I was relying on other admin menus but vMenu has lots of benefits for admins. Currently admins can hear me but I can’t hear them. Strange… I also use mumble

1 Like

I’m having the same problem as you.

@GSRP_Ownership

That’s because you will need to set the permissions group.admin you changed, to the group.name for them to work.

1 Like

Mine just keeps crashing my server, after following steps to a t. Any tips?

Can you send me a screenshot of what you mean by crashing so I know the cause of it, is?

i cant get rid of vmenu voice chat mumble volp only works when vmenu is stop i try everything i need help

Did you change your permissions for vMenu, you have to setup different permissions aka removing admin, and making your own custom admin permission name.

Merry Christmas everyone,
I’m desperate, I’ve been through this post several times just like others. My problem is that if I restart the FiveM server and Connect I can’t get a connection to Mumble, I first have to start vMenu (if not several times) before Muble connects and you can use it. Does anyone have any idea how to fix it ?

vMenu voice chat is running. which hoster are you using?