Tuna's Power Job V2 - [QBCore+ESX]

This looks so cool !! Great job tuna

2 Likes

thank you !

GOAT! Fine release.

1 Like

Much appreciated :slight_smile:

Any chance of offering future support for cd_easytime ? Script looks amazing…

1 Like

hey there;
Qbus compatibility will be coming soon, next after that will be cd_easytime compatibility :slight_smile:

Appreciate you reaching out ! Stay tuned :fish:

Good for if a server has a good player base like maybe 100 people in the city constantly but if you don’t have that player base then its just shit. Takes away from role play as people are constantly having to go fix the power grid and nothing happens in cities. There is a better script where the power doesn’t flux on you but you can still go to the power grid blow it up and cause an outage and its about 5 minutes before the power comes back on. Doesn’t force other players who don’t want to do that job to do it because the creator wants to rep his own stuff and not fix what happens in a server when that’s his job.

3 Likes

pretty hard when he takes off for 3 weeks,

With that attitude I see why you have no player base. :wink:

Hey there !

I am currently in the process of rewriting the power job to v3 !

However I have released a small patch for V2 including:

1.) Support for cd_easytime
2.) Config option to toggle notifications for workers only

Hey all ! :fish: :fish: :fish:

With the recent release of my News Job to both esx and qbcore; I felt it was only fair to push an update to V2 to include QBCore support !

TunasPowerJob V2.0.7

• Added option to notify only workers
  • Added support for QBCore
  • Included support for qb-weathersync + qb-clothing
  • Varying notifications

Available now on tebex

Thank you all for the continued feedback, and support :fish: :heart:

1 Like

Hey Tuna, is there posibility to make that blackout is not for whole los santos?

What i mean is, that one of 4 power grid are sabotaged and only 1/4 of los santos got blackout

Thank you for you answer

2 Likes

Hello there ! That is a good question, SetArtificialLightsState does not have a radius, meaning everything in sight is either in blackout, or not.

Basically it could work, however it would not work in the way you are describing if I am understanding you correctly :fish:

Appreciate you reaching out !

Nice one!

1 Like

Thank you @trackzdev !

I am getting this inside the console (TxAdmin). The config is set up for esx & your fork of cd_easytime

[script:TunasPowerJob] SCRIPT ERROR in timer: Error: No such export weatherCb in resource qb-weathersync
[script:TunasPowerJob] > PushData (@TunasPowerJob/server/grid.js:74)
[script:TunasPowerJob] > (@TunasPowerJob/server/grid.js:110)
[script:TunasPowerJob]

Hey there,

Navigate to /server/grid.js and enable the weather script of choice; In your example, youd want to enable cdEasyTime = true

Were does one get the qb update?

1 Like

If you are using the with escrow version, simply redownload the asset from keymaster;

Non-escrow is sent directly to the purchase email;

If you made a purchase before FiveM implemented asset escrow; Please contact me directly :slight_smile:

Ill reach out on cord

1 Like