my apologies, I forgot to include ) tired :sleeping:

exports(‘weatherCb’, function(cB)
cB = CurrentWeather
return cB
end)

1 Like

^^ see above

1 Like

thank you very much for the help, great script =)

1 Like

youre welcome !

I’m glad we got that sorted for you; be sure to follow my social media links to stay up to date with my latest updates and new releases <3

1 Like

its possible to make it work with cd_easytime?

3 Likes

yes; however you would need to make quite a few changes to TunasPowerJob and cd_easytime

2 Likes

can we have that please

1 Like

possibly ! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Great job! +REP

if you allow me to leave some suggestions for future upgrades kkkk :smiley:

1- A Nui at the base, to control energy stability and energy in “stock”.

2- A tax that players pay for used electricity.
(like: if you have a house, pay a little more fee)

3- Some type of a rp with other players, maybe a power instalation on their houses, or something.

just imagining :smiley:

because this is a new script in our comunitty, and is a good one ! congrats ! keep the nice work men!

2 Likes

I love this scripts, thanks for make it and share it for free!

2 Likes

Thank you for the kind words !

Ill certainly take those into consideration :slight_smile:

Youre welcome; Im glad you like it !

Turn that into

exports(‘weatherCb’, function(cB)
cB = Weather
return cB
end)

and add it to the bottom of server.lua for CD_Easytime. Should work the same, without changing anything in your script. I might be wrong, if I am, I can delete this.

2 Likes

Hey Tuna! Forgive me if there is an obvious question. Is there a way to change the amount of time in between the notification about the status of the power grid?

2 Likes

awesome release wondering if there is anyway on a future update to make that after u trigger an explosion and sabotage the power grid or even if the power simply goes down, to make it kill some events of other scripts to make it more RP … like for example if the power is shut down not being able to access the computer system

2 Likes

So when the grid collapses, all the lights just flicker for me. I can’t think of any other resource I might have running that would also mess with lighting or etc. I followed the instructions to a T and everything else works properly. Any ideas?

1 Like

i will look into that further; Thank you for bringing it to my attention

Thanks for the kind words ! <3

It is certainly possible to have blackouts/collapse affect other events, however would be complicated and would take some time to get it working properly :slight_smile:

youre halfway correct;

TunasPowerJob would need to have whatever client event is used to change the weather for cd_easytime; Whatever parameters that event has (current weather, time, blackout etc) will all need to be passed from cd_easytime in the export to TunasPowerJob; The reason its quite simple for vSync is that only one string is needed to be passed from vSync (the current weather) as the event for time is handled separately

If you are comfortable with programming this should be something you can figure out; <3 :slight_smile:

1 Like

hey there; only thing you can really do for that would be to change the timing of the grid, so in grid.js in the setTick() function on line approx 38; youd need to change the await Wait() value to have a higher, or lower number; however just know this will drain your grid faster or slower (I tried to keep it at a decent interval for sake of performance)

1 Like