Tuna's News Job [ESX+QBCore]

I have sent you a friend request

I have added the perms already and the /news commands are not even showing up and say command does not exist

Super looking forward to future updates on this!

1 Like

Looks good, work with fivem appearance?

1 Like

@Panduhs Thank you very much :slight_smile: And that is a good question, currently there fivem-appearance is not integrated however all versions of my projects contain a handler file for a majority of essential framework functions.

I am looking to add fivem-appearance support out of the box for all projects in the future within Q1 - Stay tuned :fish: :heart:

1 Like

Can I modify the language and task location for this job。

Hi @JIAH, you can edit all phrases for desired language as well as all locations in the config :slight_smile: :fish:

what if u use fiveM Appearance

Hello there, currently this resource only supports skinchanger and qb-clothing;

However, all framework related functions are open to bridge your own code solution :slight_smile:

In the future, i will soon be releasing a core resource for all of my scripts; Notable changes will include support of popular community resources including ox_lib and fivem appearance :slight_smile:

Thank you for reaching out

1 Like

Any plans for updates? new features? etc? :slight_smile:

Hello, I purchased an unmanaged version a long time ago, but I forgot to install it. I saw it today while browsing the email, but the download link has expired. Can you help me.