Trying to remove GPS destination distance

I’m trying to remove the hud element that turn on when you set your gps and shows distance to your destination, shown in the picture. Does anyone have and clue how to go about this?
None of the HideHudComponentThisFrame native options work and I can’t find another native that does the trick.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

asvasvasv

1 Like

bump!!

You have any luck finding anything?

nope

more characters…

Have you found a solution yet? I’m receiving the same thing

Unfortunately, I have not…

I’ve been trying to figure it out for a couple weeks now. I asked on the forums and didn’t even receive a response. No clue if it’s even possible or not

Sorry for bringing an old thread back, but in case anyone needs the answer here is one:

Citizen.CreateThread(
    function()
        -- Request the Scaleform by its name first.
        local minimap = RequestScaleformMovie('minimap')

-- This part below resets the minimap, and preventing the Scaleform from hiding the minimap interior.
        SetBigmapActive(true, false)
        Wait(0)
        SetBigmapActive(false, false)

while true do
            Wait(0)
            -- Removes the Distance to Waypoint.
            BeginScaleformMovieMethod(minimap, 'HIDE_SATNAV') -- scaleform, method string
            EndScaleformMovieMethod() -- don't know if this is necessary when calling a single scaleform but might be needed if multiple scalforms are used in a single loop? Either way, removing this native doesn't affect the result from the first native, i. e. the distance to waypoint or SATNAV gets removed.

-- Another Example for Removing the Health and Armour Bars under the minimap.
            -- BeginScaleformMovieMethod(minimap, 'SETUP_HEALTH_ARMOUR')
            -- ScaleformMovieMethodAddParamInt(3)
            -- EndScaleformMovieMethod()
        end
    end
)

Some interesting reads:

More info on Scaleform and their methods:
https://vespura.com/fivem/scaleform/

My version as a resource:

2 Likes

How can I solve if I don’t display the GPS route

Dude! Don’t apologize for helping!!

I appreciate you taking the time to respond and even more sourcing more information for me to read up on

For display the route to destination
In the end I found the solution maybe it’s too late but
you need to remove this line of code

BeginScaleformMovieMethod(minimap, 'HIDE_SATNAV')

Screenshot 2022-05-20 140059

How would I add the distance to waypoint near the mini map? I dont have that by default and I would like it. Thanks in advance