Trundles Roleplay Animations [Updated 7-11-19]

Ok I’ll see what else there is might conflict. All I know is without it dpad controls only vehicle lights/cop cars ect…with it the up button triggers walkie…left triggers hands up and down triggers hand on haulster

oh… those you might want to rebind. My Bad… i forgot about those because i use a different script for those… i recommend finding other keybinds for those.

Oh I cant change the key binds on this script? That’s what I’m trying to do, just turn them off on radiant animations but cant see where to disable controller keybinds

Controller and Keyboard binds are the same, take a look into https://docs.fivem.net/game-references/controls/

i recommend going into the script and just assigning other keys to those animations… like i use [ for hands up and . for talking on the radio… doesnt conflict with the controller at all.

You can change the controls for key presses pretty easily open the config.lua and directly at the top

Config.RadioKey = 57  --- Default setting is F10
Config.HandsUpKey = 73  --- Default setting is X
Config.HoverHolsterKey = 311  --- Default setting is K

just edit the values of those with your preferred keys.

@lucas_aoqui Make sure your chat resource is compatible with fivem’s RegisterCommand.

did you know why my FMServer online user cannot open Animation tap? only me admin can test it

Any reason commands in this update take a few times to actually work? I get loading the dictionary takes some time but it seems to be way worse this patch.

This works but it just makes the player sit weirdly.

After sitting

Also this:

pos['x'], pos['y'], pos['z'] - 1, head, 0, 0, false)

should have been

pos['x'], pos['y'], pos['z'] - 0.5, head, 0, 0, false)

how can i remove the hotkeys because it messes with some of the controls
@TrundleTheGreat

Updated version please

you can shoot while doing an animation, is there a way to disable combat?

I put this in my server but it doesn’t work, can you maybe add a way to install this please. Thank you

1 Like

how to remove the keybinds you have made

Here is how i disabled Radio and Holster keys.

1 Like

Very nice :slight_smile:

Does anyone happen to have some of the main emotes already configured for the animation script?
Such as /e sitchair, /e onknees, and a couple of other main ones that most servers use.

Can you share your Street Label Above Thanks

Here you go

How can I restrict the HandsUp animation while in vehicle, swimming, falling, climbing…? Noob here so a shared code would be awsome!