Trojan coin miner

So I noticed my computer acting a little weird the last couple days, I check the background programs and had 3 coin mining trojans, I removed them and rebooted. tried to fire up fivem and my anti software pings fivem. I uninstall fivem and redownload it, flags it again as there is yet another coin mining trojan embedded in the actual fivem program files. Whats gives yo?

Unless you did not download FiveM from the actual website than this will be a false positive.

1 Like

This ‘Spyhunter’ software is actually malware itself, and unlike real anti-malware software it doesn’t even have a means to report false positives (a big red flag) and no other anti-malware software detects FiveM as it isn’t malware whatsoever:

4 Likes

I did from fivem.net and I have trojans again, this time I have 4. After installing spyhunter it got rid of the last coin miners and then I uninstalled it so I could play fivem again bc it kept flagging it, since I redownloaded fivem Ive gotten more crypto mining trojans. Ngl this shit is aggravating and I just want to play my damn games.

@Vmemphisv

Your problem was already solved by @nta.

You’ve most likely got many other viruses/trojans as a result of your initial virus/trojan. If I was in your position, I’d reinstall my OS to be completely honest.