Trew Hud UI not found

, ,

Hello, I have a problem when installing trew_hud_ui, it turns out that when I install it everything goes well, I go to the server and it can be seen that it has been installed, but the problem is that the statistics do not drop, for example health, resistance, another The problem is that it doesn’t recognize the money I have either, everything comes out at 0

are you running the latest version of Legacy? if so you will need to modify the code.
https://documentation.esx-framework.org/tutorials/sharedevent/

Yes, I’m using the latest version of legacy, but where do I do that modification?

for Trewhud I just did this at the top of the client.lua. Everything started working and then it was just configuring what I wanted.

ESX = exports["es_extended"]:getSharedObject()

--CreateThread(function()
--	while ESX == nil do TriggerEvent('esx:getSharedObject', function(obj) ESX = obj end) Wait(0) end
--	while ESX.GetPlayerData().job == nil do Wait(100) end
--	ESX.PlayerData = ESX.GetPlayerData()
--end)

Impressive, it works, but, when I go to withdraw money from the ATM, the values ​​are not updated, I have to restart fivem and log in again for it to update

are you using the banking script that comes with ESX or a 3rd party? Also is the console giving you any errors?

I am using the one that comes with esx, in the console it does not give me any error

any idea?

The only thing I can tell you is make sure you have the latest version and make those changes. If its still not working you may want to contact the creator of the script. All I did was make those changes and everything was working on mine