Trainer and "cheats"

Hello everyone, I just set up a FiveM server on my pc and it works great but i’m having some difficulties finding some ressources.
It’s a private server for me and my friends and we juste want to mess around, but I dont seem to find a trainer that works on multiplayer (I found LambdaMenu but it seems to work fine on solo only). I would like at least something that allow us to teleport around the map, ideally something that make us respawn close to each others, and something to spawn cars and weapon as we like would be great.
If you know how to find any of these, it would be really helpful !

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the FiveM community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

vMenu is good.

2 Likes

ouh ! it works perfectly ! thank you very much :smiley:

1 Like

Btw lambda also work, you need to enable scripthook in server.cfg

1 Like

Oh, okay !
vMenu seems a bit more complete but it’s good to know, thank you !

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.