Traffic Signs FiveM

Description
Hi and welcome to this completely new type of modification by a.k.a. the publisher of European Trees

This is a new signs mod. It is it not replacing any signs in-game but rather adding real signs in to the game. Which is something very different from what previous players have tried to do.
Why change texture of signs that are already in-game and which are very unrealistic and misplaced? How often do you see the speed limit sign? I barely see them in-game, but this is something new, and these signs are very hard to miss. Which not only increases the realism much more but also makes the police have more missions to do. Real traffic police have now real speed limits and rules to play by. This increases the lust of playing, more players, better experience, variety of the gameplay.

We now offer a European, Arabic, International and Swedish version!
It uses both old models from early 2000’s and modern signs with reflective textures just like real life.

Some details

• Over 5400+ signs placed (with loading distances ofc, no lag or fps drop).
  • Over 150+ different signs variations
  • All roads/exits/highway entries have signs.
  • The whole Map has now rules and speed limits (wherever you go).
  • Realistically placed.
  • Reflective in night.

Fun fact

1. Did you know the European Signs took me over 6 months to complete? It took a while to make it precise and study how signs actually are placed in real life.
  2. While my mod was in the server, a friend of mine learned a lot about traffic rules, which later made it easy for him getting his real life B (for car) license that time.

Background
There is no mod like this that actually have real signs across the whole map and realistically placed. What I have seen is some replace textures and minor signs replaced in game from other people but never seen an actual mod that really makes a huge difference and puts out traffic rules out there for our fellow players.
That’s why I decided to create this mod and started working on it last year May of 2021, also: credit also goes to Abbe who actually helped with this project : )

Example
An example of signs:
No parking allowed on this area of the street, and currently working on a project where cars do not park or spawn as parked in these places where the sign is put. The speed of vehicles follow the rules, not always but mostly. Basically = I made my mod by going from how the map looks and how NPC’s actually drive. But still keeping it as realistic as possible. But the most interesting part is seeing real players break small rules and or big rules and therefore you have from now a lot to think about when driving. This is actually good, because it even enhances your knowledge for your license and about traffic rules in real life.

Once you checkout this package will be available to download under “Purchased assets” in FiveM Keymaster. Observe that this package is locked and cannot be changed or modified. Contact me for requests or any information

By buying this you are accepting that you are not allowed to share the files with anybody and only stream it to your server.

:point_down: PURCHASE BELOW :point_down:
– BUY HERE - European –
– BUY HERE - Arabic –
– BUY HERE - International –
– BUY HERE - Swedish –
– BUY HERE - Finnish –
– BUY HERE - Switzerland –
– BUY HERE - Signs Extra pack –

This package does not include the default signs repaint. Please visit here: Extra signs pack

Pictures

European/International

Swedish

Arabic

European/International

European/International

Swedish

Swedish

Swedish

Swedish

Swedish

Swedish

Swedish

European/International

Swedish

Swedish

Swedish

Swedish

Swedish

Swedish

Swedish

Swedish

Swedish

Swedish

Swedish

!
Swedish

Swedish

A quick review of how reflective the signs are at night. A little blurry as I was driving, but as you can see, no excuses for the speeders, easier work for cops in roleplay (for example.)

Many more pictures to come!

[Tags]
Traffic Signs FiveM
Europe Traffic Signs FiveM
Swedish Signs
Swedish Traffic Signs FiveM
Arabic Traffic Signs FiveM
Duabi Traffic Signs FiveM
Traffic Signs
Real Traffic Signs FiveM

| Code is accessible | N/A |
| Subscription-based | No |
| Lines (approximately) | N/A |
| Requirements | Requirements: None |
| Support | Yes |

Enjoy! :sunglasses:

My other mods

3 Likes

Very nice, I don’t usually play on Swedish servers but this will make them so much better.

1 Like

Cheers bud!
They are not for Swedish servers only, there is many countries and regions available, also I do make custom country if anybody requested it. Here to try making this community more happy! :blush:

Have a great day! :sunglasses:

Are there Italian signs?

The European signs are basically fit for any white and red themed country when it comes to speed signs, if you would like me to make specific signs in Italian then sure I can make that happen, otherwise the European signs are basically same as Italian.

Hope I answered your question.

To make custom signs please make a ticket in dc which you can find in our website.

Appreciating the time & effort you put into this. Amazing! :raised_hands:

2 Likes