ToTT-Minimap

What number is the swedish sprites? can’t seem to find the right number for them

1 Like

ive added this but still have the regular blips?

how to upload my blips?

2 Likes

How to make them bigger?

Amazing finding! Works like a charm with my own icons

How to setup resource lua? @officialtott

@officialtott
I opened the file .ytd with openIV :

in inside if I understood correctly, we can choose the icon to desire in stream blips … But I think it is necessary to create or have a script (blips) to configure the coordinates blips, in order to tell fivem, where we want to put icon in map.
it’s ok , is right? there are no coordinates just blips HUD in inside files?

thank you for the stream map he is cool…:upside_down_face:

how to change the icon ?

Open the .YTD in openiv and export it

and know what must i do ?

Can you pass me the base image of the default blips so I can edit them to my liking and that they are not edited?

[image]

Same issue, did this way change or we just need to make our own textures and import them ?

Thank you!

EDIT:
It seems that the image is broken somehow.
I create new file with blips and it works perfectly, size should always be 1024 x 1024
thanks!

1 Like

What exactly did you do as my blips go a dark very dark colour even with just the original one the guy uses :smiley:

Same for me

Change the blip color in the script you are using, in the client file (sometimes in the config).

SetBlipColour([coordinates], 0)

1 Like

A liddle late

Hello i have a problem, the script not work anymore for me, on my ESX With essentialmode works, but not i try in new esx 1 final and not work, any know why? thanks

treid this and can seem to change the icons, i keep getting the old icons ontop of my new blips on the YTD. Do we need to start from a new stream ytd image of blips ??

Hi, how to change the background of the map to this „dark style“…I have that kind of map…