Tornado Script V2 [PAID]

Tornado Script V2 Released!

Please note this was kind of a rushed release and I don’t have very many testers to help me with sync testing! this updated script will be receiving constant updates!

want to try it out? join my dev server name is Rhys19's Dev server

– this video is old I will be getting a much better one hopefully soon, but the mechanics of the script are similar.
Demo video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ys4ALbSO9z4

currently features:

• Spawns like 20-30 feet in front of you (so you can run away before you get sucked up :stuck_out_tongue: )
  • Viewable from far away!
  • Tornado Sirens
  • EAS SCRIPT INTEGRATION

Price: $30

Purchase here: https://rhys19-development.tebex.io/category/2474292

EAS Script download can be found here as the original author deleted his: GitHub - rhys19/eas-fivem: EAS-Fivem Working

To configure the EAS add the following to server_config.lua

NWS   = {

name = "National Weather Service"

}

so in the end it should look like:

Config = {}
Config.EAS = {}
Config.EAS.Departments = {
    LSPD    = {

name = "Los Santos Police Department"

},

LSSD    = {

name = "Los Santos Sheriff's Department"

},

USGVT   = {

name = "United States Government"

},

NWS   = {

name = "National Weather Service"

}
}
Config.EAS.admins = 
{
    'steam:yoursteamhex',
}

or just download this config file and replace the other one inside of your EAS resource folder
server_config.lua (438 Bytes)

Commands

• /tornado summon - summons tornado
  • /tornado delete - deletes tornado

Credits

@glitchdetector Original script that I continued
@SPJESTER Helped with some of the lag and syncing in v1

Please note V2 is getting constant updates, I will be continuing to fix sync issues, etc!

V2.2 includes the following

• ACE permissions Toggleable in the config
  • Ability to change the ACE Permission name in the config by default it is set at rhys19.tornadocmds
  • Added a notification sound when you spawn the tornado & delete it.

V2.3 will include a few updated features along with cleaning the code, fixing the major sync issue where only 1 player can see the tornado, syncing the positions, and more

Code is accessible: Encrypted by escrow
Subscription based: No
Lines: pretty close to 980 best guess is 975
Requirements: None as of this time
Support: Yes

Edit: I would’ve re opened the original topic but I am unsure how to contact moderators for that purpose

1 Like

Bro I have your free one from so long ago and it works great… Just doesnt have the sirens or announcement…but that extra stuff for $60…nawww

to be honest, not really digging the $60 it was just suggested to me :person_shrugging: but the old version I’m told is laggy and not synced very well.

not really sure what price I should name it at, given I’m giving more updates nowadays and I have quite a bit planned that I have not yet told the public :eyes:

Resmon?

It’s your project, so you decide how much you want to charge. Still, considering this is based on the free work of two other designers (which are using MIT license, so I’m not accusing you of doing anything wrong here), I think asking over 10 USD is a bit much unless you’ve made significant improvements/changes to their code.

1 Like

Users of software using an MIT License are permitted to use, copy, modify, merge publish, distribute, sublicense and sell copies of the software
An MIT license is practically unrestricted… sad but true.

as for improvements of the code it’s coming, shit I’ve almost rewritten half the script just to fix the syncing issues.

But there’s a lot I’m coming out with, and there’s more updates planned aswell, I actually am about to release a new update here in a few days or a week depends on my work schedule.

10 dollars should be good for a price. Just escrow some of the non-configurable things.

Not a bad idea, given that there’s not a lot different than the free one I had offered, just that this version is getting continuous updates/bugfixes I’ll lower the price when I get home.

Lowered price to $10.

Also some new features are coming soon