Topic [DELETED]

Looks a lot like this ressource

You just re-uploaded a script that is made by someone else. not nice.

Flagged post for admins.

literally looks nothing like that resource.

Dude… Look at the code not the pictures :slight_smile:

Yeah and that is also an edited version of this [Discontinued] Advanced Car Hud System (9/14/2017) v2 so don’t even start.

Just ignore those giving you shit, I would recommend just adding credits to both versions.

@Thaisen
there are many people who have created templates for this resource so what’s the problem and btw here is the real download the one you post is also a remade version of the actual resource

Orginal download: [Discontinued] Advanced Car Hud System (9/14/2017) v2

@Strixx1

all you have to do is add this to the realese

remake off [Discontinued] Advanced Car Hud System (9/14/2017) v2

Sure, still thats douce to use someone else work and not giving any credits for it. Stealing other works are not very nice :ok_hand:

wow, u must be real stupid.

You must give creds to him who has made the actual code so just add this here to your resource

remake off [Discontinued] Advanced Car Hud System (9/14/2017) v2

You won’t die from an extra line with creds in it

So basically u saying i could take “your” code and change x and y’s and font and say it’s mine without any mention.

Thaisen : Sure, still thats douce to use someone else work and not giving any credits for it. Stealing other works are not very nice :ok_hand:

Yea, don’t even start lol, you and the other guys do the same haha

Can you delete this ? :mascot:

1 Like

I also removed almost everything and added some new stuff i only used it as a template to get started most u think most website builders dont use a template without giving credit?

True (20 characters)

Erhm what have this to do with me? Explain?

Well since he made the code, when he asks you to remove it then you remove it

it says i dont have permission to delete this post

Please ask for permission from @del1an next time.