[TOOL] Automatic Spawn Code Extractor (vMenu Format)

Introducing the Automatic spawn code extractor (vMenu Format), a tool designed to simplify the process of adding vehicle spawn codes to your vMenu addon list. This tool will find all the spawn codes in any folder you select, and print it into a (.txt) file, in the correct format to just be pasted directly into your vMenu addons.json folder, without you having to manually copy and paste each spawn code!

Features:

• Automatic Formatting: Converts vehicle spawn codes into the correct format for vMenus addon.json.
  • Easy to Use: Simple interface that allows you to quickly generate your formatted list.
  • Bulk Support: Works for one vehicle, or multiple vehicles, as long as you just select the folder containing everything.

How to use:

1. Download and Run: Download the tool and run the executable (.exe) file.
  2. Input Spawn Codes: Select the folder containing your vehicle pack, vehicle or multiple vehicle pack.
  3. Generate and Save: The tool will automatically format the codes and save them to a text file in the outputs folder.
  4. Paste into your vMenus addons.json file: Open the generated text file, copy the contents, and paste them directly into your vMenu addons list.

Installation:

1. Download the .rar from the link provided below.
  2. Extract it with winRAR.
  3. Run the .exe inside the folder.
  4. Enjoy!

FiveMSpawnCodeConvertor.rar (9.8 MB)

Screenshots:

Changelog:

27/08/2024 - Added Source Code to Github (NOT TO BE DISTRIBUTED OR USED)

1 Like

Please upload the source files to GitHub.

1 Like

Will do, one moment

It has been added.

For executable programs (EXE files), can we please make it a requirement to include a VirusTotal link?

This ensures that the file has been scanned for potential viruses or malware before sharing or distributing it.

can it filter out vehicle mod kits?

Yes I believe it does, as well as _hi files.

I believe before post approval mods run it through vt?

For me, it did not, exporting all modkit and liveries as such.

Good script otherwise.

Ill fix it today, and have it filter out anything with an _.

1 Like

Great to hear!

1 Like

has this been updated yet to filter out modkits?