TigoAntiCheat 3.0 (BETA) | FiveM AntiCheat by PoodFood | VPN & Country Blokker included

I have now received a number of menus Lynx, Brutan etc and will looking at there source code and block them in all possible ways.

1 Like

You donā€™t need ESX to use this, it doesnā€™t use external dependencies. He is only currently focused on ESX events. I am going to change this so he will also ban on vRP events.

i just tried it and got banned before i even joined my server, it says

The player has tried to call ā€˜esx: triggerServerCallbackā€™
any idea where is this coming from?
great release anyway

Get Started

In order to use this anticheat, all esx: , esx_ etc. must be renamed. The anticheat replaces esx_... server calls to perm bans.

Change e.g. esx_drugs to tac_drugs (only EventHandlers , ClientEvents and ServerEvents , leave resource folder just the orignal resource name example: esx_drugs ).

randomly banning people for no reason for god mod

1 Like

hi, very nice script.
But after installing it on my server, a lot of my players are banned for god mod. A bug ? I do not know. Is there a way to deactivate the godmod function?

its a pretty slopy anti-cheat but there are better anticheats. how are Blacklistet Triggers. Injection detection, External DB Injection, Wallhack, Detection ?etcā€¦ will that comming soon ???

Ok question. How do i setup for anticheat to not ban the players and only kick

Thanks for reporting this, I will check this out, I its possible that there is a little bug in the anti godmode, I will check this out tomorrow.

Oki doki thx

If I use tigoanticheat I have to edit the esx or the part that might cause the event to be used differently and then use tigoanticheat Check the translation of the translation and then ban Am I correct?

So far i have been testing your anticheat on a dev server only issue i have seen is that hackers would give people weapons and then they would get banned so had to make another function for just a discord alert.
Also anyway for the bans to get removed from in game? like a /anticheat unban ā€œsteamnameā€ ??
Also to stop peds spawning by hackers?

Thanks for the great anticheat well done

so basically, utilizing a lua executor, i could just emit the tac_drugs:something.
these anti cheats are so retarded

1 Like

Hey, have a question about script blocking. Is this MOD will be problem for players, because i want to enable client scripts so my player (also admins and i) to use it in the server.

I will be so happy if i can whitelist only this mod.

esx:getSharedObject ban again xd how?

Ban ā€œ'esx_jobs:giveBackCautionInCaseOfDropā€ How? Im loading on server

Works great, used a replace.py script to automaticly rename every event. Still some mods stopped working. I just disabled trigger ban and only use injection ban. Works fine for now :ok_hand:

1 Like

plz help Reden: Speler heeft een esx:getSharedObject getriggerd

When you say you need to set up a webook in server.cfg, what do you mean?

1 Like