TigoAntiCheat 3.0 (BETA) | FiveM AntiCheat by PoodFood | VPN & Country Blokker included

i’m going to be crazy,
i did everything, change all triggers available on the folder, and when everything was fine
(esx:, esx_ to tac_ ; tac:, i changed esx_drugs triggers)
the encrypted file generated by the AC said something like
“[TigoAntiCheat] esx_(FakeFolderCreatedByTheAntiCheat) trigger doesn’t exist”
and it’s spamming in the console, i cannot anymore open my F5 menu and other things like that…
Help, this anti-cheat can save everything ! <3

Hello. I keep getting this error. Is it normal?ApplicationFrameHost_KnbaEBut5m

It does not work :’(

getting this error after following the tutorial. anyone know what to do?

TigoAntiCheat 2.0 is only working on windows.

I would like to remind you that TigoAntiCheat is no longer supported or updated. So my advice is to look for another AntiCheat because TigoAntiCheat has end of life state.

READ BEFORE YOUR REPLY!

so im guessing it wont work for zap hosting then since its a game server?

zap hosting vps is a linux based system, you need to take a dedicated server otherwise you can’t use TigoAntiCheat 2.0
Version 1.1 still works fine on zap hosting, but if you read my message number 4, you have your answer.

is there a way i can make TigoAntiCheat work together with my database?? like when TigoAntiCheat bans someone i can also se it in my database

well crap. man reason why i wanted it was cuz of the anti vpn and what not

Can you send it to me please :wink:

Please help me i am on vps and i don’t realt understand how to add it. I tried rename all ‘esx to ‘tac on all my server script but it no work

Hi how are you, I tried to install this script in extended mode, and I can’t get it to work, of course I follow all the steps correctly, are they supported?

I know you are no longer doing support for this but I was just wondering what the difference between 2.0 and 1.1 was. I know you said prior that the 1.1 works for zap but just wondering what the difference was. When I open up the link for the 1.1 it looks roughly the same.

The code 2.0: client side code to be generated and given random names. This makes it more difficult for blockers to detect what is or is not part of TigoAntiCheat.
It is a completely separate resource and has no reference to TigoAntiCheat.
In addition, some commands have been removed (because it was once intended to stop it back again).
All code was then rewritten and tried to optimize.
Just because I stopped developing for FiveM and RedM, I decided to put all projects on End of Life state.

ah ok i got ya. But curretnly TigoAntiCheat 1.1 is still working with ZapHosting?

so i changed the events but any time i go to join it says im banned. no one is in the banlist.json

got it working finally but for some reason the character skin doesnt work. you just spawn in as default. anyone know how to fix this?

1 Like

Resource is breaking multiple releases and other rules

especially with server scripts this is not what we want.

Resource also includes global ban list which are not allowed on FiveM