Another even more bare progress update that happens to be late as well.
Progress, updates, etc.
- Work was done on the new Markdown-based native documentation system that should allow for easier user contributions.
- Support for additional identifier types (currently,
live:) was added to CnL and the server builds.
- No work on OneSync this time.
- WIP performance optimizations for native invocation have been tested and worked on, and are the reason this progress update was late. They’re not shipped yet, however.
- A #hate-minus channel was added to the Discord guild.
- No other progress of note.