Weekly update post time. News. Maybe. List.
- Fix some really small to-do items from the OneSync todo list.
- Make V8 throw Error classes and not the equivalent of
throw "Error.";in JS.
- Disable Mumble VoIP globally. This is not pushed to production yet.
- Fix the colored screen issue on AMD cards. Also not pushed to production, and long overdue. It just so happens that a dev finally hit it themselves, and went on to fix it.
- Implement the missing GET_INVOKING_RESOURCE native.
- Fix function references to finally operate properly. This should fix the regression where ‘Invalid ref call …’ errors occurred, and should reduce memory leaks caused by passing ref functions.
- Improve C# API. class native overhead. This made a test case (looping VDIST2 25k times/tick) improve from ~120ms to ~6ms in production builds, where an equivalent test case in Lua would take 10-12ms on the same hardware.
- Publish a natives repo containing native function documentation. This conspires with the tooling repo to make the native function reference (and, in the future, the definitions shipped with the client/server) better.
- Push some minor JS convenience tooling to the server data repo.
- Open up [email protected] for most complaints about servers/other issues, replacing [email protected] for this kind of stuff. This is handled by the awesome people in @support, who by the way don’t replace the forum support.
- More internal work and planning on example resource changes.
- Experiment with updating CEF and having ‘nicer’ font rendering in CEF.
- Some debugging for OneSync population crashes.