Thermite spawns "in my gut" and I don't know why

Like the title says… when I spawn into my server, I will begin collecting non-volatile thermite in my torso area. It’s mostly hidden. It will spawn thermite after thermite. If I move at all, it will drop it all on the ground in a great pile.

If you are moving around, it will spawn your thermite wherever your body is and then leave it on the ground or in the air there.

See a photo here.

We have taken to calling this “thermite fever” because it seems like it might be transmissible. I have grepped all of my directories for thermite to find if another plugin is spawning it, but I don’t think I found anything at all that seemed actionable.

Anyone ever seen anything similar?

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help.

1 Like

Start your resources in batches and see when the issue starts. Once it starts, start turning off resources until you single out the resource responsible.

Yeah-- I know how to do that… but we have about 700 resources, so that definitely takes some serious time-- but I was hoping someone here would hit on it and have some more direct input.

It’s actually not bad enough that we considered tracking it down in that manner. If we ever have to do it for some other reason, we might bundle them together. I appreciate your response!

2 Likes