There was an error to loading your character. Identifier missing

Hey, yesterday I started working at a esx server to see the differences between vrp and esx.Today I installed extendedmode into the fivem server but when i try joining the server it shows this error
"Connection rejected by server: There was an error loading your character!

Error code: identifier-missing

The cause of this error is not known, your identifier could not be found. Please come back later or report this problem to the server administration team."
What I observed is that when i remove it the error doesn’t shows but I need extendedmode for some resources.

If you’re using the latest ESX Legacy, essentialmode is no longer a dependency.
So you shouldn’t need it.

ok,but without it when i start a script it says this “[ c-resources-core] Could not find dependency es_extended for resource esx_moneywash.
[ citizen-server-impl] Couldn’t start resource esx_moneywash.”.what should I do ?

Hold on…
I see you called it extendedmode in your first post, which I read as essentialmode. Because otherwise you are referring to es_extended, also known as ESX.

essentialmode used to be a dependency for es_extended but isn’t anymore.
You still need es_extended, just not essentialmode.

If you are not running essentialmode and just es_extended, ensure it’s installed correctly, including uploading the SQL file so it has the database tables it requires. If that’s all done right and you still get this issue, ensure you have Steam open when launching FiveM, so that it can detect your identifier. Other than that, not sure.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.