There Is A Missunderstanding About My Post They Sad Fake Replies

I am an server owner in turkey who has 10000 users in his discord. So my customers make a replys on my posts but they dont know english well and the fivem moderator @ TheIndra closed my post for “Fake Replies”.
I am sorry but in my country my players and users dont know english very well. I just trying to teach them to use this platform.
What should i do i cant message to the moderators and i cant find an ticket to get help about that.
I dont use bots to reply myself i am just an normal mapper.

Another discord owners from turkey has replies like that too.

I have 10k Instagram account and 16k tiktok account and i have million views about FiveM. So this is the first time of my players playing fivem and using this platform. This is why the replys on my posts are first replys of them. Sorry for all of the replys but as i sad in my country users dont know english well and my customers wanted to give a reply to my post. And if you look their activities you see they gived another of my posts reply too.

There was either two cases.

1. You reply botted trying to make your post look more authentic then it actually was or
  2. You asked members of your community to reply brigade your post

Both of these are heavily frowned upon and is against the guidelines

Notably:

Respect our forum. Don’t post spam or otherwise vandalize the forum.

Don’t fake engagement, you’re selling a paid product, people who pay for the product should be the ones recommending or dissuade people from buying your product.

Hello, i dont asked my members of my community to reply brigade my post. Thats the missunderstanding. If you type tiktok and instagram “raconroleplay” you will see i have millions of watchers and 10-16k folowwers. So i made an server in Turkey uniqe and the players comes from social media so they dont know english well and dont know fiveM well. It is becouse of they are playing the first fiveM on my server. So we have pier map in my server and they are using the pier map in the server. And they are giving their thoughts. Or another customers replys the posts. So i dont use any bot or make an event for replys. It is because of they are first at the FiveM and they dont know english well. Yes i am an mapper but i am an content creator too. And i use FiveM for my contents. I dont do anything damaging to FiveM or vandalasing the forum. Actually in my opinion i am gaining FiveM new players and introduce FiveM to them. So if you want evidence of the player entry and exit and views :
I am saying i dont do and say anything to my players. I am an content creator in Turkey i have a lot of player reaches to my server. So they give their toughts about my maps. Because they are using it. And also my customers give their toughts about my maps too. I don’t think it’s justified to be punished for gaining too many views and players. It can be new users on this forum because they are sees the game from me and they are giving first replys to my maps because they are uses my maps first. So this is normal to seeing them first replys is in my post. If you look their ip adresses or something technical you will see them they are normal person playing FiveM. I can show more evidence. I didnt do something cause damage to FiveM community. If they dont like my maps they are giving bad views about the maps if you look to the replys you will see some bad views about my maps and my replys to it.
This is an free forum place to comment. And i didnt do anything “vandalize” to this forum. I am just and mapper and creator who broughts new users and new players to this game platform by producing content. I can give more evidence of reaches to my profiles in social media and my FiveM.

I just looked through your releases and most of these posts are literally just “good <something>”. You could simply tell your users to leave proper reviews.
I’ve seen several other replies being like “scammer” or “don’t buy here”. See the discrepancy? That is exactly what makes it so suspicious. Also the fact that your older posts basically don’t have any replies or many negatives. Sure these “good” replies might not be “fake” since you have so many followers. But they aren’t constructive either.

Sure I would love if my posts would receive more replies and constantly get bumped to the top (also the main reason for your post being closed I would assume) but that is just how it is when you don’t tell your users to leave any replies. I have the occasional feedback reply under my releases, everything else is just support requests or general questions regarding the resource.

If you look to my youtube channel you will see i posted an youtube video of the last pier version. You right about the comments are same but as i sad Turkish people doesnt know english well. This is an feedback. So they can write what they want. And the scammer comments are from my enemies. So if you look what i commented you will see they didnt buyed the map. And if you look to my social medias you will see my videos getted reaching and likes for an 2 months. So i getted folowers now but i have pier map for an while like an 10 months. I know it is supicius but doesnt been like that.

And my comments are not that much. The comments dont boost my post. Turkey is being active realy early for global world. So actually comments on the posts doesnt matters. They dont make the posts been in the top. My comments doesnt that much. But in social media i done a good work for 2 months so i have a lot of activity in Turkey for 2 months. I mean there is a lot of posts in the cfx forum. Mine is not that much suspicious.

I tried but as i sad in Turkey they dont know english that well We are not an europe country if you look to the global map you will se we are in the middle east, we are middle of europe and asia.