The Trail Roleplay | 18+ | Realistic Economy | New Armadillo | Mexico Towns | Slow Burn | Serious Roleplay | Whitelisted Jobs | Government |

Welcome to the Trail! – The Trail Roleplay is a newly founded RedM Roleplay Community, built by roleplayers who seek to create a collaborative experience in which players feel welcome to share their stories, while helping others build their own. On our server, we strive to value realism, story-telling, creativity, and to provide a serious and safe environment from all within it. With a variety of custom server features, beautiful YMaps, and unique scripts, we would like to extend the invitation to you to join us on the trail in the State of Sequoia!

The State of Sequoia takes place during the Rise of Industrial America, in the year of 1898, and spans across five fictitious American counties - New Hanover, Ambarino, Lemoyne, New Austin, and West Elizabeth. These counties are centered on the San Luis and Lannahechee Rivers, and the shores of Flat Iron Lake, allowing for endless opportunities of stories to take place. Whether you want to live life in Sequoia as a Lawman, Criminal, or anywhere in-between… Join us on The Trail today, and allow us to be a part of YOUR story!

Server Features:

• 18+ Roleplay Community

• Discord Allowlist

• Active Development

• Whitelisted Jobs

• Custom Server Trailer

• Immersive Story-telling

• Player Customization

• Realistic / Player-ran Economy

• Custom Scripts and YMaps

• Unique Mechanics

• Player Housing

• Native Roleplay

• Player Video Guides

• Criminal Opportunities

• Player-owned Businesses

… AND MORE!

Whitelisted Jobs:

• Law / Judicial

• Medical

• Gunsmithing

• Blacksmithing

• Bartending

• Native Crafting

• Horse Training

• Train Conductors

… AND MORE!

7 Likes

Welcome to the state of Sequoia ! I would like to say that I am your guide in all things related to the state, but really, I’m merely a citizen here. If you are looking for some quality rp, some intricate storylines, some original storylines, endless possibilities to grow your character, but also grow yourself and even more importantly if you are looking for a place to call home while making endless friends , then this is the place for you.

Having been part of the server for nearing six months now, I can’t praise every single person enough with the quality RP they’ve given all of us. The stories are insane, the characters are fantastic and the devs / owners / staff team will do everything to make you feel welcome as well as make the community feel like we are a family. Because we are.

You will have support from not just Staff members, Admins or Moderators, but members too. And when I tell you, everyone is up for a whole lot of fun… we aren’t joking with you.

So what are you waiting for? Come join the state of Sequoia. You could become our newest horse trainer, lawman , medical professional , blacksmith , gunsmith or maybe you prefer to be a criminal. We will welcome you with open arms.

3 Likes

Hey, if you’re interested in Medical , Law , LEO or any other whitelisted job . . . GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE !

With an ever-growing server, we have many jobs available to be taken on. Horse trainers, Medical and Judicial are all up for grabs as well as Law, and really , we would love for y’all to come join us.

If you’re looking for new stories, expanding stories and immersive stories , this is the right place for you !

3 Likes

PUPPIES ! PUPPIES ! PUPPIES !

1 Like

This server has been my “home” server for the past 6-7 months and seen it develop and see people coming in and make their characters and stories. The server is still growing and developing and we need people to come in and help it grow, whether it’s scripts or dev work or just being her to RP.

2 Likes