The Shuto Expressway | All 337.8 Kilometers

The Shuto Expressway is a FiveM server which features all 337.8 kilometers of Japan’s busiest road network, the Tokyo Shuto Expressway! From Bayshore, where you can test your vehicle’s limits, to Daikoku, where you can meet with others and show off your vehicle. Earn money as you race through traffic on the iconic Japanese expressways to buy and personalize vehicles to your own taste. With 65 custom vehicles (and counting) ranging from top speed supercars, to authentic Japanese classics, the choice is yours.

The server is currently in early access, and will be undergoing constant improvements. Please help us find bugs and flaws!

Discord: https://discord.gg/rVVMGau
Server IP: 74.91.114.144

Farewell to Osaka as we introduce the Shuto Expressway!

Display map has been added! It’s currently work in progress, however it will be finished and the quality will be improved.

For those of you who favor a touge oriented map, Futatabi has been added! This is a slower speed course with plenty of corners, challenging your driver skill.

can i buy your Shuto ExpressWay map?
no matter how much it costs

Please add me on Discord if you want to discuss this. VALENTINO ROSSI#5219

i’m interested Shuto please request a new discord link , the old link has expiired. thank you

你这个byd还有脸在这逼逼你妈

Can I get a new server invite?